𝟏𝟎

___
The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker

'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature

I live for danger

Dangerous woman -ariana grande
___

I grabbed the last of my clothes from Mia's drawer, a pang of sadness clenching my heart. I didn't want to leave her house, I loved living with my bestfriend but I couldn't stay here forever and I had my own bed to go back to.

"Are you sure you wanna go back" She pouted handing me one of my sweatshirts she always stole from me. I knew she'd distract me enough to grab it back but I just set it beside the bag knowing she would use it more than me. I never knew how I managed to get a Harvard sweatshirt though. Did I accidentally steal this from a person I slept with, but I'd remember, then again no I would.

"You can stay another month...or forever" I sighed

"You know I would. But you need to get laid and me not being here would help alot" I teased dodging the book the through at my head seeing the flustered look on her face when I mentioned her lack of sexual adventures. Mia had a few over the years but they didn't last for some excuse she invited.

He was to chatty, to clingy, boring, he had a weird smile.

Mia never stayed serious with someone, it bothered me that she couldn't find someone that would you know please and take all those expectations in her head and throw them away. She was a smart, funny and fuckin hot and if I didn't see her only as my friend I would have asked her to marry me when we were fifteen. Well I think I did and she shot me down saying she'd rather marry pikachu than me, kinda rude but okay.

"I'm doing fine, thanks for being so considerate" I watched her roll her brown eyes as I zipped my bag before putting it on the floor.

"Are you gonna be bitchy to me while we say goodbye or are you gonna be nice" I asked

"I'm just gonna miss you" I pulled her in a hug wrapping my arms around her tiny frame, I smiled when she hugged me back equally as tight

"I know" I mumbled already knowing that I'd be back here before she knew it. I always here in her apartment it wasn't like I was never seeing her again, I was going to spend my nights and morning in the yellow living room watching her try to fit another flower painting on her wall.

I grew use to her sleeping beside me, I grew use to having a warm body to hold me in the middle of the night as I woke for my night terror or sleep paralysis needing someone to coe me back to sleep. I knew I'd miss Mia's awful singing when we'd cook together or just cleaning the house. I looked at the four story apartment watching the paint from the walls slowly peel off but it was still a cozy cute place to live at, I glanced one more time at the window before opening the door of my impala but I paused.

She needed to know

"MIA!"

Her head popped out of the third window as she frowned confused why I screamed suddenly. I smiled wildly at her as she returned it.

"There's a box of condoms under your bed. Use them wisely"

_____

"Home sweet home" I mumbled

I smiled at the guard letting the garage, I glance up towards the reflexive windows seeing how tall it was from down here. My grandmother owned the building actually but only the penthouse and the floor below it was ours and she still called it a simple home, she rebuilded so penthouse would include a pool and a large guarding area and allow us to have a two story apartment large enough to fit a whole state inside.