𝟐

___
So take me to the paradise

It's in your eyes

Green like american money

You taste just right

American Money  -Børns
___

I watched the handle of the door jiggle before stopping, it's been doing that the past five minutes as I just sat on the comfy bed waiting. Anyone with a decent mind would have called the cops or screamed for help even grabbed something to protect themselves.

I never had a decent mind set so I waited to see who was trying to get in. I wondered who the moron trying to get in Mia's apartment was, The place was filled with flower paintings or anything similar to it, not to mention the real plants around the room. Her wall was a yellowish color, but faded a little giving adding some life to room. It was cute. Her bed across the room was so soft to lay in even with everything being in distance to each other, there was a wall with a large opening to see the bed but the ton of shit she put on the surface you can see only the outline of it.

My eyes moved from the paintings towards the door that opened with the person whispering a 'aha!' as they stepped into the apartment their feet creaking as they walked more inside. I could see the outline of their body, tall but more my height, they had a moss green sweatshirt over their body and head as they seemed to look everywhere except where I was. I shook my head quietly, getting up and waking towards the person. I held my smile as I approached them from behind watching them look at certain painting with interest, not bothering to check the rest of the house.

Amateur. 

"You know how to knock right?" I whispered in their ear, covered by their hood. I took a step back as they screamed loudly twirling around to look at me.

"You son of a bitch" A pair of hazel eyes met mine as their pale face washed over with relief, I laughed loudly looking at the dark haired boy in front of me with wide eyes staring right back at me "It's not funny when you do that" He muttered glaring at me

"Not my fault you don't know how to fuckin knock" I told him pulling the hood off his head as he slapped my hand, rolling his eyes "What did I tell you about picking locks Percy" I walked to the door to see that the actual nob was at least still attached to the door.

At least I don't need to fix this one, I turned to see him giving me a confused look.

"But where's the fun in not doing it sis" I rolled my eyes, grabbing him and pulling my younger brother into a hug. I felt him pull me tighter against him making me smile. He still smelled like coconuts, ever since he was a baby he always had that smell.