60

We opened the door and it revealed a hallway. There wasn't a lot of decorations but I liked it. It was simple.

I followed behind Mark and he went through the door which lead to living room. It was spacious but cute, the layout was nice and even. To be honest it was the perfect living room, just a few more touches and it would be the best.

"I'll show you around and then we can get started with the cleaning." Mark said as he held my hand. I grabbed onto it tightly and walked along with him.

We walked further on into the living room and turned the corner where the kitchen was. Honestly his whole house was a vibe. It was all minimal with warm colours like white, cream and beige with touches of brown.

"Wahhhhh Gorgeous, our house looks beautiful."

"It's where I've lived for all of my childhood so I'll never let go of this house." He said warmly. We smiled at each other and carried on.

Once we had seen all of the first floor, we went upstairs to see his bedroom.

"Let me show you my room!" He said very excitedly.

"Wait! Oh my god. What if it's dirty?! Or if there's embarrassing pictures of me?!" He stood there as he panicked before opening the door.

I chuckled and then held his shoulders.

"Mark, your predebut pictures are enough to let me know what type of kid you were. I don't think there's anything wrong with them. You were and still are cute. So let's see your room."

He agreed and then opened the door. Wow.. this room definitely hasn't been touched since he left. There was still homework sheets piled up on his desk and clothes which were hung up behind his door.

"Awww Mark. You look so cute." You looked at the framed picture which hung on the wall.

Whilst I looked as his picture with heart eyes, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and held me tight.

"Am I still as cute?" He said in low voice right by my ear which sent shivers down my spine. I felt heat rush to my cheeks and i couldn't face him.

"Ummm, yeah. You're cute. Actually you're even more cute. You keep getting more baby as you grow up. Who could say you're about to be 22?" I said so fast which sounded like I was rapping.

"Are you sure?" He turned me around and walked closer to me. I kept walking backwards till my legs hit his desk. He stood with his face an inch away from mine.

He stared into my eyes and the tension increased. I had no idea where to look so my eyes were travelling everywhere but him. He put his arms on the desk, trapping me so I couldn't exactly go.

"Gorgeous, what are you doing?" I asked quietly.

He said nothing other than staring at me and then softly pressing his lips on mine. I quickly gave in and kissed him back. Our postures straightened and I held his neck whilst he held my waist. It felt like time has stopped and my stomach was flipping and turning making me feel a sort of way. He makes me feel like the best person on this world. We deepened the kiss until I started smiling and I guess he felt it. We pulled apart and he just smiled at me.

"What did you start thinking of all of a sudden which made you smile?" He asked as held held me in his arms.

I put my hands on his chest and said "I started thinking of how great you make me feel and how lucky I am to have you. Never would've I thought that I'd be here with you in your childhood home. That's what made me smile."

He pulled me in again for another kiss and wouldn't let go of me. I swear to god, he's so clingy sometimes.

"Yahh gorgeous, we need to clean this house up so we don't breath dust. Even though it's not that dusty BUT STILL." I said as I ran off back downstairs.

About 2 hours later we had had cleaned, wiped, brushed and tidied up the whole house. Mark said he wanted to leave his parents' room untouched so we left it. Now it was all warmly lit up as it was the evening and the whole house was shining. Not much needed to be thrown out so it was mostly just cleaning. And that happened by us playing music but then Mark getting distracted and wanting to dance with me. In the end, we got it cleaned up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 🎄🥳
To anyone who doesn't celebrate it, I still wish you the best for the coming times.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 11K READS 🥳
It truly means a lot to me. Thank you ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~