61

"So what shall we eat?" I asked as we were both feeling hungry.

"Hmm let's order pizza. I had seen online that my favourite pizza place is still open so we should try some from there. Trust me, it tastes so good." He was raving on about with so much enthusiasm.

"Ok Minhyung-ah. You can get the ones you really like. I'll like it as well."

"Ok I'll order it and since I know them, they'll probably deliver it quicker."

And that was true. Within 15 minutes, the pizza was already here. We put on our favourite film and watched it whilst eating.

But while I was eating, I couldn't stop think back to the kiss we had before. It's never been like that and the way Mark stared at me before that. What did that even mean? Oh my- I should stop thinking about it, I mentally said to myself.

"What are you thinking about Areum-ah?" He asked whilst turning around to me.

That's when I seen myself. I had been sitting there all that time with my mouth wide open, just about to bite on the pizza but because I started thinking, I hadn't bit it yet.

"Oh- umm... well I don't know what I was thinking about either." I quickly averted my eyes. I put the pizza back on my plate and went and washed my hands. Mark followed me and we both put the food back in the kitchen as we were full.

I immediately sat down and gave my full attention to the film, not even batting an eye to Mark.

"Areum-ah.."

"Hmm" I replied, still not looking at him.

"I'm tired of waiting, I want you."

I nearly choked on my saliva as he said that.
I turned around and he was already getting closer to me. He got so close to the point where I was now lying on the floor and he was on top of me, staring intensely.

I was shy and I didn't know where to stare because from what I could tell, his stare was piercing right into my face. But then I remembered, Itzy had made a whole song about not being shy so I should follow their advice. So there it was.

I stared right back at him and didn't leave my eyes from him. Instead I just looked all over his pretty face and my fingers traced them along.

C'mon Areum. You're not shy. You have the guts. It's been long enough for you two to be THIS close.

I held both sides of his face.

"Baby.." Mark whispered out. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

I took a deep breath.

"No mark, I also want this. I think it's been long enough and I trust you."

With that being said, I pulled his face into mine and started kissing him. He peppered kisses all over my face and smiled at me. Gosh, how I love his smile. I could trade everything else in this world to always see him smile.

We both slowly got up and stopped to catch our breath.

I put my arms round his neck and he instantly picked me up. I wrapped my legs round his waist securely so I wouldn't fall, but Mark already grabbed hold of my legs.

Literally glued together, he started taking us up the stairs to his room.

On this blissful evening, I was wrapped in Mark's warmth. I don't know what I must've done in my past life to have such a reward in this one. He made me feel like I'm the only woman on this earth. So I hugged him even tighter.

We reached his room and he opened the door.

"You know Mark, I love you." I said casually.

"I love you more babe." He said in his natural low voice. The voice when he was the most relaxed.

With that one sentence only he made goosebumps appear on my skin as the hairs pricked up.

Under the moonlight, we both laid our love and confessed our true feelings. With the physical touch which traced each other's bodies, we felt loved. Something the both of us truly needed. For the longest time in our lives, we truly felt stress free and in our own world. No one could disturb us and this whole moment was just... us.

I'm so lucky to have him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EEEEEEK I'm so bad at writing this type of stuff. But here's the treat for the festive season and for 11k reads!

Hope you enjoyed it! 😝❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~