59

It's been a few days since Jaehyun hyung got married and since Areum and I got engaged. There was lot of emotions that night and it was something I'll never forget.

After we left the venue we came back to Areum's house and laid on her bed staring at the window watching the sun rise whilst in each other's embrace. And now since hyung had gotten married, everyone got a whole two weeks off. Obviously in  that time all the members decided it would be nice to go back home and relax spending time away from each other to then have a fresh start to when we all come back. So Johnny hyung was flying to the US and Yuta hyung was going back to Japan. I also decided to book a flight to Vancouver, but not by myself. I was going to take Areum with me.

I told her about the plan and she was excited. She always wanted to see where I grew up and to get a feel of the place. I was excited but scared. I haven't been in my hometown for years. We were supposed to be there two years ago for our tour but things didn't go to plan. And I don't know what the situation was going to be at home. I basically had no one there. I still have the keys to my house that I lived in since I was young so we could clean that up and stay there for the time.

It was the next day and today was the day we're going. Doyoung hyung decided to drive us to the airport before he left to go to his home.

We reached the airport and hyung helped us take the suitcases out and put them onto the trolleys.

"Okay guys take care and make sure nothing stupid happens. You both take care of easier and have fun, but not too much fun!" He said in a tone in which we understood what he was indicating.

"Hyung!" I laughed. "Don't worry we'll take care of each other"

"Yeah and we'll have fun... but not too much fun." Areum said whilst looking at hyung and laughing.

"Okay imma get going now. Have a safe flight and we'll talk once you get there." He said.

"Bye hyung, relax well." I said as we hugged.

We both waved as we took our trolley and hyung sat back in his car. We then walked into the airport.

Everything was checked in and we boarded our flight. Since it was night, Areum was tired so she rested her head on my shoulder and feel asleep. I also put my head on top of here and fell asleep.

Before we knew it, we had reached Vancouver and my stomach was churning.

"Are you alright mark? You look a little pale." Areum asked.

"No babe I'm alright." I gave a reassuring smile.

She smiled back and squeezed my hand. She's so cute I swear. We were now allowed to leave the plane and I quickly booked a taxi for when we left.

We collected our luggage and left the airport. It still looked all the same. Reminding me of the time when I left Vancouver to come to Seoul for something that would change my life... it still all looks the same.

I saw our reserved taxi and we both got in after putting our stuff in back of the car.

I held Areum's hand as we both sat down.

"Where are we going to be staying for our trip?" Areum asked.

"Well we're going to be staying at my childhood house if that's alright with you. We just need to clean up the place." I said.

"Oh my god. Really? Gorgeous, I'm so excited. It already looks so different from Seoul and I love it.  And we're going to be staying at home."

Hearing Areum talk about this place so enthusiastically and calling my house 'home' made me warm. She already considers it her house. With that in mind, I just pulled her closer to me.

"Are you alright gorgeous?" She asked.

"I'm just happy. You accept everything that's mine as yours and it makes me warm."

"Of course babe, we're engaged and we're one. Everything that is yours, is mine."

"We're here sir, do you need help with your luggage?" The driver asked.

"No we'll take it out. Thank you very much." I said as I paid him.

Areum and I picked up our stuff and the taxi drove away.

We stood in front of my house.

"Wow mark! Our home looks so cute. Let's get inside quickly and clean this place up so we can chill."

"Yeah let's do that." I smiled.

I took out the keys from my bag and we walked towards the door, each holding one suitcase.

"This is it Areum, this is mine- I mean our home." I said as I opened the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! So I had more exams AGAIN and I did alright like I passed and stuff. This half term has been very hard but next week is when we break up for xmas so I'll be able to update more (hopefully). 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK AND I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU 🥰❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~