29

I had my bags all ready for a long time ahead. I was practically taking all my things with me. I was excited to go back to my hometown. It has been a while and I had some things planned which I was really excited for. I was looking through my room if I had anything left to pack and then Johnny hyung came into the room.

"Mark, did you buy this?" He was holding up a White gift bag with a ribbon on top tied into a bow.

"Yeah, why?" I asked not bothering much.

"Who's this for?" I looked up to see him raising an eyebrow at me.

"Umm well yeah it's for one of my cousins. She asked me to buy something for her so I got it." I held the back of my neck trying not to show my flushed face.

"Hmmm yah sure. Remember to put it in your suitcase then. Here you go." He put it on the drawer and then left.

I picked the bag up and just stared at it. I had bought Areum a necklace with a little moon pendant on it. When we first properly had a talk, we were staring at the sky and on that day the moon was shining bright.

I put it in my bag-pack and then put the stuff in the living room. Before we left, the whole dorm would gather their stuff and put it in the living room to make life easier. 

It was already about 9pm and we had to leave for the airport at 4 am. We all called it a night and went to sleep.

Soon enough the room light got turned on and our main manager came to wake us up. I was so tired. My back felt stiff and I had chest pain so I was hoping I'd get some sleep in the plane. I was excited to see Areum on the flight and I hoped that I could sit next to her. We all eat some food and then left.

We had reached the airport and thank god there was only a few fansites otherwise we would've been swarmed. Once we entered the airport, I spotted Areum and she was holding a massive bag with a big suitcase. All of a sudden, the manager who came with us gave her a massive folder as well. Her smile dropped as she seen that she was dumped with all the paperwork. Before I could go and get it from her, Yuta had already beat me to it. He was holding her folder and giving her such a big smile. Pfft he never smiles like that with us.

Areum turned around and saw me. She smiled and then laughed as she clearly knew what was going on. I just smiled back and waved.

We were now about to board the plane and Areum was constantly asking if we all had our boarding passes. She didn't want to get into trouble if one of us lost it. Once we went past to get on the plane it was now time to see where to sit. I purposely kind of let everyone go first so they get their seats. When I got in I saw, Haechan and Taeil together, Johnny and Jaehyun, Doyoung and Taeyong and Jungwoo had a spare seat by him for one of us to sit there. Areum had sat down at the back behind everyone. Just as I was about to sit there Yuta came in front of me.

"Why don't you go and sit with Jungwoo. I'll sit with manager nim." He smiled.

"No I was going to sit here first. You go and sit with Jungwoo."

"Let manager nim choose then." Yuta stared at me confidently.

"Sorry Yuta, I'll sit with you on the next flight. Let mark sit here for now. I Promise I'll sit on the next flight with you."

"Fine. If you say so." He said sadly. As he got to sit next to Jungwoo, he was fine again. Silly hyung.

"Hi Areum." I said as I rested my head on the head rest.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She asked softly.

"Tired, is it alright is I go to sleep for a bit?Wake me up when food comes." I asked.

"Don't worry, go to sleep and I'll wake you up when food comes," she smiled "have a good sleep."

"I'll see you in my dreams." I said as i winked.

"Oh my god what was that?!" She cringed as she covered her face.

After laughing, I went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK BUT LIKE NEO ZONE SLAPS. IT'S SUCH A GOOD ALBUM. MA BOIISS JOHNNY AND YUTA HAVE LINES. THERE IS LITERALLY NO BAD SONG.

ALSO FOREIGN SWAGGERS JOHNNY, JAEHYUN AND YUTA GOT INSTAGRAM 🙌🏽🔥NCT AND WAYV BE RISING 😎