2

"Mark?" She asked looking slightly confused.

I stared at her, watching her calm down. "Yeah it's me. And who are you?" Questioning her back. "Forget about that and come down first." She ordered in a frantic manner. I slowly turned around to face her properly, moving my legs to the rooftop instead of nothing. She offered her hand whilst still standing at a distance. I denied it and just jumped off.
"What were you doing on there? Were you serious! You shouldn't be thinking of doing this. First of all you shouldn't be on this rooftop, you're not allowed. You shou-"
"I have my reasons." I tell her in a calm manner.
"No matter how serious your reasons are, this isn't the only way of solving them." She reprimanded.

I scoffed thinking about what she said and my situation. "You have no idea what's going on in my life, so I please ask of you that you don't tell me what to do."

Light shone bright through the window and I looked at the time. 9:32. I held my head in my hand. It throbbed and my eyes ache from the amount of light. Wait, how did I manage to get into my bed. The last thing I remember is sitting at the edge of the building. Was I dreaming? I could've but I swear it was all real yesterday. I sluggishly got up and got ready for another busy day.

I reached the SM building and went inside. I got into the elevator and a woman was inside. She clicked the button and she was going to the same floor as me. I looked at her but she quickly averted her eyes. She was holding some pieces of paper very close to her and she faced the other way. I zoned out in confusion. Does she know me? I don't think I have seen her before.

She was wearing a brown coat with a bag on her shoulder. She had a lanyard round her neck. Her brown hair reached her shoulders, tucked away on the side I could see. "Hello." I greeted. "Hello." She replies back whilst bowing. I bowed back and asked "Do you work here?"
"Ermm, yes I'm a manager here, for an idol." She answered hesitantly. The elevator's doors opened and it was the floor. We both left but soon parted ways as I went into the dance room.

He really doesn't remember does he.