34

I was in a deep sleep until Seri unni woke me up. As today was a busy day, we had to get up at 5am which literally meant I had like 2 or 3 hours of sleep. I suddenly thought of Mark and Johnny. Oh god I felt terrible, they also must feel really tired.

I got up and got ready for the day wearing some casual outgoing clothes. We soon went downstairs to get some breakfast at the hotel restaurant. We had to go earlier than the members as we needed to get stuff sorted out. Mark had taught me how to speak basic English so I was excited to use it in my time here. Us managers quickly eat some food and we had to get prepared. I had to pick up luggage again...

Seri unni and I had to go in the members rooms and get their luggage so we could put it in the travel bus which was parked outside the hotel from a while ago.

"Areum, you can go to the fifth floor to get the luggage and I'll go to the sixth. It'll be easier for you and your finger." Seri unni said.

"Thank you so much." I bowed enthusiastically.

I reached the fifth floor and I was told which room numbers to go to. I entered a room with the keys given and got both bags of luggage. This room was empty so I guess whoever was in here went down to the restaurant. When I left the room, one of the main managers gave me a big luggage trolley thing and told me to put them all at once. As much as it sounds easier, it really wasn't. It weighed so much! After doing the same thing for another room, I got to the last one. So far I hadn't seen any member so let's see if there was anyone in here.

I entered the room and went in to get the luggage. One bag was all zipped up and put by the bed so I picked it up. When I went for the other one, I seen that it was still open and clothes were out of it. I didn't know what to do. No one was here but this person clearly didn't pack up their bag. I looked at my watch and realised the pig manager would want me down with the bags in about 5 minutes. I stood there indecisively. I was unsure of what to do. About a minute had passed and then I decided. I opened up the bag and shoved in their clothes. The scent was similar but then again half of the members all use the same perfume. They could sort their clothes out later on, I just needed to hurry up.

As I was doing that, a pair of hands snaked around my waist. I shrieked in horror.

"Oh my god! GET OFF ME YOU PERVERT."
With the basic defends skills I had, I managed to get out of his grip and turn around. I was frozen. He suddenly started laughing but I felt really bad so I didn't dare look up at him.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I-I just thought it was someone else. I hadn't met anyone yet so I didn't know whose room this was." I looked down and a tear rolled down my eye.

"Babe, why are you crying? It's not your fault. I didn't say a word. In fact I'm glad you have some defending skills. You can protect yourself."

He embraced me and patted my head whilst I hugged him with my hands reaching his shoulder blades.

"Mark.. I'm still sorry though. I should've realised it was you."

"How would you? You were so busy packing my clothes." He laughed.

I stepped out of his embrace.

"Ah right, quickly pack your bag and give it to me. I need to take it downstairs.." I looked at my watch "IN A MINUTE. HURRY UP BEFORE I GET KILLED."

He looked shook but he quickly shoved his remaining clothes in his bag and said he'd sort it out later. He put it on the trolley thing and walked me to the lift. I quickly pecked him on the lips and told him to eat some food and then I shut the lift doors.

Thankfully I got downstairs just in time and like I thought, pig manager was standing there.

"The bus is outside so take the luggage and tell the drivers to put it away."

I nodded and heaved my way outside with the massive trolley. I had to stand there whilst they put it away. Honestly I thought this tour would be more than me just dragging luggage. That's literally all I have been doing and I was getting annoyed now. I want to do something more with my given role as a manager and not a helper.

I looked at my phone and saw that I had a message sent to me.

Unknown number: Areum I suggest you stay off Mark before I do something to that little pretty face of his. You already had your ribs broken by me but I can do much worse to him. It might even cost him his life. If I see you with him closer than you are with the other members just know that his life is at risk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

anyways I'm going to make this story a lil spicy because I want to 🤡

Also the dreamies new album is so good and I'm hyped for 127 and WayV's new albums. We are getting so much content!

Anyways I love you guys ❤️ stay safe.