31

I felt a little tapping on my head and I got up to see who it was. I rubbed my eyes and pouted as I was in a deep sleep.

"We're here Areum. We've arrived." Mark said in a cheerful tone.

"Hmm ok I'll get up, I need to make sure we have everything."

Mark nodded whilst I got up. I found the other managers who were scattered around the plane with the other members and asked them what to do and of course I wasn't going to get an easy job as I was the 'newbie' there.

"Oh Areum, you can get the members' luggage out and ready and then give them to the workers who are waiting at the front with the trolleys."

"Huh? That's like," I counted with my fingers "9 hand luggage's you're telling me to get."

"Yeah well can't you do that. Why are you here then? We boarding the members off the plane so get them there quickly." He spat in my face. I guess that fat pig of a manager didn't want to do that the labour work.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." One of the other managers said. She was really nice but I haven't been able to talk to her much. All I know is that her name is Han Seri and that she's 9 years older than me.

I smiled at her and we both started picking up the luggage. Just as I was about to pick up the last little suitcase, my index finger got trapped in the space with the bag. I squealed but then didn't react too much because I didn't want the other managers to find out. I quietly carried in with my work, taking them to the trolleys.

Once we were done, Seri unni and I sighed a heavy breath. This hierarchy system wasn't exactly my favourite but we had to get along with it. We then proceeded to leave the plane behind the other staff involved in this concert and walked out to collect the big bags. Thankfully at that point, they had other men who were picking that up.

Once we about to leave, all the members were swarmed with fans from every angle. All screaming and shouting whilst trying to get their attention and touch them. It made me feel uncomfortable watching them literally get harassed. To be honest the bodyguards weren't doing much. We had to continue with the pace and quickly leave and get into the vans. As they filled up me, Seri unni and the group's choreographer, Jooyeon oppa were in the van with the luggage and the driver. As we hastily left, I finally breathed some fresh air.

We had to stop before going to the hotel to sort out the bus NCT127 were going to be travelling in. I hadn't sorted out my phone once we arrived at the US so I couldn't even tell Mark that I won't be back for a while. I guess the main 4 managers went with the members.

Once we arrived at the garage, the bus was all there and ready and I couldn't have been happier. I felt so proud at how they're achieving everything and how the person I love is well known for his talents.

"Why are you smiling so much Areum?" Seri asked whilst smiling.

"Oh nothing.. uhm the bus looks really good. These people did a good job." I said quitely whilst looking down.

"Am ok but why are you red? Are you alright?" She asked but this time concerned.

"Uh?" I touched my cheeks "oh well maybe it's the weather. I don't know." I said whilst smiling probably blowing my cover.

"Ok Areum but take care of yourself. If you don't feel well just tell me, I have some medicine."

"Thanks unni for your help." I bowed.

Once we sorted out all the paperwork, we left to go to a restaurant and eat. It was already about 8 pm so I couldn't wait to eat and then go to sleep. We reached our destination which was the Korean bbq restaurant because everyone was missing it so bad already. Us three had met up with the rest of the team including the members. I just smiled at Mark from afar as I couldn't exactly make things look obvious. I don't really know what they were doing whilst we were gone but I guess they were just freshening up. We then entered for an eventful night ahead.