7

It was about 8 in the morning which means I got a decent amount of sleep surprisingly. I got Areum and myself some breakfast from the shop on the ground floor. I bought it back to her room to see she was awake. She looked healthier than last night but still very pale.

"Good Morning." I said in a little bit of a cheerful tone.
"Morning" she gave me a weak smile.

I gave her a chocolates croissant and a carton of milk. I also bought the same for myself and we quietly eat it. She still looked uncomfortable and it's a bit obvious. I mean she did get hit on the head.
"Could you bring my bed up a little please? It's straining my neck." She asked.
I nodded and put up her bed so she was more sitting than lying down. Suddenly, the door burst open and I seen that Red Velvet were coming through the door. You could tell that they didn't care. They didn't bother seeing Areum last night and now they're here.
"Oh my god! Areum are you alright?!" Joy screamed making it so sarcastic. From the corner of my eye I seen Seulgi roll her eyes. We're told to respect our sunbaenims but honestly they don't respect others so why should I?

"Oh Mark.. you're here.." Yeri stated.
"Yeah and?" I replied.
"Nothing it's just that I didn't expect you here."
"Well I didn't expect you to leave your manager in that room by herself." I retorted.
Yeri scoffed but didn't say anything.
"We bought you some fresh juices so you can quickly get better." Wendy said.
"Thanks." Areum said without looking at them.

"Okay thanks bye. You can leave now." I said trying to shoo them out of the room.
"YAH." Irene screamed and stormed off.
They left looking annoyed but at that moment I couldn't care.

"Thank you for making them leave. I felt really uncomfortable." Areum said.
"You don't need to carry on saying thank you. It's genuinely alright. I know what they did to you so I'm not letting them stay here with you." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Oh wait, I think you should go back to your dorm as well. I'm feeling much better because of you and your help. You also need some rest. You can come and meet me later."

At first I was going to say no but then I realised how tired I was. Also who knows how long the building will be shut for investigation. That means I have more time to rest and meet Areum.

"Okay Kwon Areum. As you wish. I will rest for a while and come and meet you in the evening." I gave her a reassuring smile and she gave me one back.

I gathered my belongings and put them in my bag. I told Areum that I'll be back soon so she didn't need to worry and I left the hospital.

I desperately needed a shower so I wanted to get back home quickly. Whilst going back, I realised how much I have changed towards Areum. I'm not as cold. Have I opened up to her? Does she think I'm that caring to everyone because I'm certainly not. I don't know why I'm like this. It's probably because she did promise to make my life better so I can't let her life become rubbish like mine right now.

I got back home and showered. It was great. My muscles felt slightly relaxed. I eat some cereal and got straight into bed. Before sleeping, I thought that I should tell Areum.
9:34
Mark: I'm going to sleep now so I'll meet you later on.

Areum: Oh don't worry about it. Rest all you like. I'm doing the same as well. You can meet me later on and the doctor said I could probably be discharged tomorrow morning x

Mark: That's great. I'll see you later then 👋🏽
I switched off my phone and went straight to sleep.
—————————————————————
BAAM. Triple update 🥳
VOTE VOTE VOTE
사랑해요 🤟🏼❤️❤️
P.s. I love Red velvet. It's only for the story. STREAM ZIMZALABIM AND SUPERHUMAN AND DNYL 🗳🙌🏽