51

After a long and overwhelming day, it was time to go back to the dorms. We were having another dinner together to celebrate the release of our album. And of course, Areum was coming as well.

We got back to the dorm and everyone decided to come back up to the 10th floor as Doyoung hyung doesn't like the 5th floor to get dirty so he'd rather have the mess up here. We ordered pizza as no one could be bothered to cook today.

Everyone gathered together in the living room to show Areum our new music video on the TV. Us two were sitting on the sofa as I held her close to me see cuddled up. Some of the hyungs were sitting next to me as well and some were sitting on the rug.

"Okay you ready noona?!" Hyuck said really hyped.

"Yes I am!" Areum said as she smiled.

She then looked at me and we both smiled at each other. The music video started and she looked amazed. On the other hand hyuck, Johnny and Taeil hyung we're jumping around on the side. After that great time, the music video came to an end.

"Wow.." Areum said with her mouth wide open. "You all did so great and I'm proud to be your manager! I love you my talented boys!" She screamed whilst I pouted.

"What's wrong Minghyung-ah??" She asked looking worried.

"You haven't even said you love me since you met me but yet you said you loved them already."

"Ohhhhh someone's jealous." Jaehyun hyung teased as he laughed.

Areum held my face so I could face her.

"I love you Mark. My mark." And with that my heart fluttered as I smiled whilst looking at the hands in my lap my lap.

I looked back to Areum to see her giving me the most prettiest smile I've ever seen.

"I love you too babe." And with that She smiled so widely.

Taeyong hyung just stared at us with soft eyes.

"Ok pizza is here." Doyoung hyung cut in the moment.

"Let's eat." I smiled and took Areum's hand so we could eat at the table.

After two minutes the door bell rang and Jaehyun hyung went to open the door.

AREUM POV
The door opened and a man can in through the door. I've never seen him before so I was confused.

"Ahh, Areum this is Yugyeom hyung and hyung you know this is Areum." Mark explained. 

We both bowed at each other.

"Oh so you know me?" I pointed at myself as I was still confused.

"Well Areum, he's the reason I'm still able to see you right next to me. He saved you from that horrible incident as he was the agent and Jaehyun hyung's friend. Without his help, I don't know what would've happened."

I was in shock. So he saved me. I don't remember much about what happened and I never really asked because I don't want to remember painful memories. All I needed to know was who saved me.

I got up and bowed more sincerely.

"Thank you so much Yugyeom ssi for saving my life. I don't know how I could repay you." I stood in-front of him.

"The only way you can repay me is living a well life with all these good friends and Mark. Something that I wished I seen in my life with my woman but couldn't. So I'd be more than happy seeing you two happy." He smiled and we all smiled back.

"C'mon join us for food then." Jaehyun said to Yugyeom ssi as he came from the kitchen.

We all sat around the table and picked pizza slices from all different boxes to taste the different types. I loved it. Having mark by side along with these great friends truly made me happy.

Whilst eating, Jaehyun got the drinks out but didn't hand one out to Mark.

I looked at Mark in confusion and he understood straight away.

"I don't drink any more. I stopped after your accident. It's for the better." He smiled.

"Well done, I'm so happy for your change but I'm still going to drink one beer." I laughed and so did he.

MARK POV

She said one beer. One beer. And here she is on her 5th can. Absolutely drunk out of her mind. She gets drunk so easily but I didn't stop her today. She hasn't had fun in a very long time. So I just looked at her whilst she tried to criticise the other manager. We all laughed at her.

"YAH! Don't laugh at me!" She screamed as she slammed her fist on the table. Everyone shut up and just stared at her smiling. Except hyuck and I, oh we couldn't so laughing.

"Yah Minhyung-ah! What's so funny about me huh?!" She looked at me with a straight face.

"You're so cute when your drunk." I said so only she could hear.

"You're so cute... you're so cute," She was thinking so hard "you're cute all the freaking time!" She held my face and gave me a kiss.

Everyone started screaming and jumping about after seeing what happened. And I slammed my head in the table not wanting to look up.

"Yall are so cute. Let's make a toast for Areum and Mark! Let's hope they stay together and forever long enough so I can see my nieces and nephews one day." Johnny hyung said.

"HYUNG?!" I screamed.

Everyone laughed and just drank their drink after the toast.

Areum just stared at me after what hyung said and she said.

"That'd be cute."