68- THE END

LONG LAST CHAPTER

We got back to the hotel after having such a lovely night, hand in hand. On the way back, I bought Areum some pretty flower hair pins that I thought they would suit her and she was happy.

We come back to see a frustrated Taeyong hyung who was just pacing up and down the lobby. He was holding his head in his hand as he muttered some stuff with his usual pouty lips.

"Hey hyung, wassup?" I asked as he finally stopped pacing.

"Why don't you see for yourself. Just go down to the sitting area and you'll see."

Being intrigued, Areum and I walked down to the area hyung said to see for ourselves. And the sight in front of us just made us burst out into laughter.

"Pfft hyung, is this what you're on about?" I said whilst intensely clapping.

"Yeah Taeyong why are you worrying so much? I guess you can say they're having fun." Areum chimed in.

"No guys, you don't understand! They won't shut up and it's gotten so explicit sometimes yet they won't go to their room. It's embarrassing!" Hyung whined.

The sight we were laughing at was Johnny hyung and girlfriend. Absolutely drunk out of their minds and shamelessly hitting on each other.

"You're actually so sexy like how did God just put in all his efforts to make you look good." Hyung's girlfriend, Ashley, shouted as she hit his chest.

"Says you, you're so hot like my mind is racing. Oh what I'd love to do to yo-"

I ran up to hyung and covered his mouth before he got out of control.

"Oh hey mark, you back?" Johnny said slurred but with a big smile.

"Yeah hyung now let's take you back to your room." I said as I dragged him along with Taeyong hyung's help.

On the other hand, Areum gripped onto Ashley's shoulders and took her along. When we finally reached to their room, Johnny hyung passed his card key and we opened the door. After throwing the two drunks onto the bed, they were both knocked out asleep.

We quickly left the room to give them privacy and stood outside in the hallway.

"Thanks for helping me you two and I'm sorry for ruining your date like that." TY hyung apologised.

"No need Taeyong, not going to lie that was actually really funny and when we'll tell them later, they probably won't believe us." Areum laughed and I nodded along.

"Anyways I'm going back to my room and you guys should get going as well." Hyung said.

"Have a good sleep and don't worry about them two. You know what they're like." I assured him.

"Yeah okay bye guys." He said as he waved himself off.

"That was one way to end off the night." Areum laughed as she swung her hand in mine skipping along the corridor. I just smiled at seeing her all so cute.

We got to our room and decided to freshen up.

"Uhmm babe?" I asked.

"Hmm." She said.

"Can we shower together?" I said with a cheeky smile and she looked at me with disgust.

"Eww no, this is my alone time dude." She said with sass as she threw her towel on her shoulder and we both just laughed.