66

"You look so pretty Areum." Taeyong cooed whilst clapping his hands.

"You really do Areum. You look like a fairy!" Yerin unni said enthusiastically whilst holding Jaehyun's arm.

"Thank you guys but not going to lie, I'm really nervous."  I said quietly as my smile turned into a face of worry.

"Don't worry Areum-ah, you'll be fine." Doyoung held my arm whilst he assured me.

"Just checked on Mark and he's going crazy. He's literally walking in circles not paying attention to anything. Careful Areum-ah, you have time before you want to change your mind." Yuta joked and everyone laughed.

"He literally told me not to be nervous yesterday and that's what he's doing." I giggled.

"Okay we'll be going back to Mark now to keep him same before the big event!" Taeyong said as they all left whilst I just waved at them.

After a few minutes, the event manger walked into my waiting room.

"Okay it's time to go and walk down the aisle. Don't be nervous, you'll be fantastic!" The manger assured. "Oh yeah have you chosen who's going to walk you down the aisle?"

"Yeah, it's  Jaehyun. He should be here any time now."

As soon as I said that, Jaehyun came through the doors.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yep. Thank you for walking me down." I smiled.

"It's my honour, you're like my little sister I never had and I'll happily give your hand into Mark's." His dimples appeared as he smiled.

"Ah, I can see the tears in your eyes. No crying, your makeup will smudge. Let's go now with big smiles on our faces."

We then linked arms as were left the waiting room.

The two big doors to the grand room opened revealing the room full of guests. The room was full of grace- white drapes hanging off the wall size windows, large bouquets of blue and white flowers standing on pillars and most importantly, my Mark.

I walked arm in arm with Jaehyun. The nerves calmed down once my eyes locked with the love of my life. His shiny black hair combed and styled just right, along his suit in his simple beauty. He was ethereal.

Mark POV

Once the doors opened, I saw the woman of my life. Absolutely beautiful in the simple dress with her wavy hair falling behind her back with flowers adorning it.

She looked up from the floor and straight into my eyes. And there it was , I was frozen. I could feel tears well up in my eyes so I quickly wiped them away. I can't believe I'm so lucky. I looked at Jaehyun hyung and he just gave an assuring nod.

Everyone was clapping but of course our loud Wayv and dreamies had to be screaming and cheering whilst she walked down. Before you knew it, she was already standing in front of me. Jaehyun took her hand and passed it into mine. I was filled with immense happiness right now. I bro hugged Jaehyun hyung before he left and sat in his seat.

We both held each other's hand and just stared at each other and the priest started the ceremony.

*skips vows because idk how to write them out properly*

"AND YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE."

With that, all the cheering started again. We both just looked at each other and hesitated. Well there's nothing to lose and this is never happening again.