3

I entered the dance room to meet all the 127 members. Our world tour is coming soon so we having to practice mercilessly till we know it all. It's hard. However, for my fans I'm willing to do it all.

I think I drank a bit too much yesterday as my head felt it like it had been all swirled up. I could barely coordinate my limbs whilst dancing. Taeyong approached and sat next to me on the floor.

"Are you feeling any better today?"

"No not much and my head ach- wait, how do you know?" I asked very confused.

"Well you didn't come back home yesterday on your own. You were half passed out and one of the company workers bought you back. She had to put your hand around her shoulder whilst you spat gibberish. Then I took you from there and got you into bed" He explained.

"A she? Oh my life... I'm so embarrassed. How did she know where we live?" I sighed whilst grabbing my head.

"She's one of our sunbaenim's manager. Due to that, she knows where most idols from our company live."

A manager? Why was she at the company so late at night? And what did she come for at the rooftop? My mind was engulfed with a thousand questions that had no answers as I couldn't recall a single thing.

"Mark?" Taeyong called "What are you thinking about? There's nothing you can do about it now." He patted my back and then got up and carried on practicing for one of the most important events in our careers: our first concert. I got off my backside and chugged a bottle of water and joined the members to continue practicing.

It was about 10:30 pm now and the team said we could go back home now. My body was numb from all the practicing. My legs wobbled and I felt like I needed a walking stick. I assembled all my belongs into my bag and then left quickly trying to get out of the building quick. Whilst rushing to get of this hell house, I swiftly turned the corner but then bumped into someone. She fell with a thud and her folder went flying. Instinctively I went to fetch the folder first as there could be important documents in there. I picked it up and walked back to the lady. It was the same women who I had seen this morning. I wouldn't say she looked like a 'woman' as she still looked quite young but I don't know what to call her. 

"I'm so sorry for causing you this trouble. If you don't mind I need to go now." I said whilst hinting that I don't want to stay here anymore.

"Do you mind if I know where you are going?" She asked whilst not cutting the eye contact.

"Ermm, I'm going to the shop to buy some beer  then sit around." I said whilst scratching the back of my head and then adjusting the strap of my bag on my shoulder.

"Can I come with you?" She asked sternly.

"Sure."
She got up, dusted the back of her trousers and got her folder then trailed on behind me.

The streets were oddly empty and I liked it. However I don't think she liked it and she lingered very close to me.

"May I know your name now, seeing as you probably already know mine."

"Oh my name is Areum. Kwon Areum. And from my information your Mark Lee."

"Yep. I am Mark Lee. Just a 20 year old boy." I emphasised the last part but I don't think she caught on.

"Oh, well I'm a 19 year old girl, who had recently got her first job at our company as an apprentice. I guess we could talk to each other like friends than."

"I guess so." I said whilst looking straight forward.

We reached the convenience store and went in. No one was in there other than the cashier. I got my usual 6 can beer pack and went to the till. I paid and then we left. She was still trailing around me. I don't actually know why she was with me but I didn't mind. We started walking into the residential area and went to the top of the hill. Their were seats  and it overlooked a portion of the massive city we're in. I sat at the bench and she slowly sat next to me. I opened up a beer can and gave one to her. She mumbled a slight thank you and then I got one out for myself. I turned to my side and seen the worried look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I questioned even though I would highly appreciate someone asking me the exact same question.

"Why did you want to die yesterday?" She said with eyes welled up with tears.

How does she know?