49

"Ok come on! Is everyone ready?! Shooting will start in a minute again!" The director yelled so everyone could hear again.

The stylist was getting the white tapes around my fingers sorted.

It was early 2020. Today we were shooting for the Kick It music video. Yes a lot of time had passed, nearly a year almost. It's been a quick but tough year. After everything that happened, I needed time to sort myself out.

I got counselling and I still am getting it. Red velvet and Hyunbin went to jail for 20 years after a court trial. The whole nation knew what happened to "NCT127's manager".

And for Areum.. she she's hasn't woken up from her long sleep.

Everyday I talk to the sky or at the picture of her that I framed which stays on my bedside drawer. Talking to her about random stuff makes me feel at peace. I have met her a few times at the hospital throughout the year and I must say she's getting prettier. Her hair is growing longer very fast. But due to our busy schedules for this year, I haven't been about to meet her yet but I promise to make her feel proud.

We got into a dance position and started dancing. As I danced passionately, the only thought in my head was Areum. She drove my motivation and because of her I'm feel better. Now I'm just waiting for her.

So much has happened through the past few months. We ended up continuing with our tour and that finished successfully. Even though I wished Areum was there, I knew that she would be thinking about me. Then after, the group SuperM debuted. Even though I felt really exhausted, I carried on because I knew Areum would cheer me on. I hope I was able to make you feel proud Areum.

After a strenuous 2 day shoot, the music video was complete and now I'm excited to see it. The comeback is fully prepared on now we're just waiting for the 6th of March which is tomorrow.

Everyone has gathered up in the 10th floor dorm for a dinner together as Doyoung hyung said he'd be cooking tonight.

"So how have you been lately?" Jungwoo asked as he sat beside me.

"I'm pretty good. I've been getting counselling and it's made me feel a lot better and as you know, alcohol is banned for me," I chuckled "just waiting for Areum you know.." I looked down at my hands as I said her name.

I really miss her. I really do. Hearing her voice, seeing her healing smile, feeling her hugs, kissing her. Just everything. If blowing candles meant your wish would come true, I would've wished her back to me.

Jungwoo patted my back "Don't worry Mark, you should believe in her. That's how she's going to wake up. You need to have faith in her."

"Thanks Jungwoo for your support." I smiled. "I promise, I'm in a better place and all I'm waiting for is her now."

"That's good, just do your absolute best for the comeback now and make her proud." He smiled back.

I nodded back.

"Okay kids, dinner is ready!" Doyoung hyung yelled.

"You know like half of our group is older than you." Johnny hyung gave him a look.

"Oh whatever just come an eat my food." He said as put down the bowls in front of us.

We all sat down at the table and had a hearty meal. Laughing and talking could be heard as everyone was eating each other's food.

"Let's work even more harder, starting from tomorrow!" Taeyong hyung said " we're going to be very busy but it's going to be great so I want you guys to enjoy every single piece of it. Let's go to sleep after we've eat because we need the rest for the long journey that's about to get started."

We all clanked our cups full of beverages in the middle of the table.

Soon after, we cleared up the table and washed up before the 5th floor members went back to the dorm to sleep. We then also headed to our rooms to go to sleep.

Soon after I slept with Areum's picture in my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for this filler chapter, it's probably rubbish but oh well 🌝 Oof I need to go to sleep.

Also I just wanted to say how much I freaking love Lauv's music like it's so good! Love like that, For now, Never not and Love somebody are my favourite songs of his. lol but I could say all of his songs are my faves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~