FareWell

We have made it to the end of this amazing journey! 

Wow! 

This is an emotional farewell because this was the book that made me feel like a true writer. I tried different concepts and characters, and I'm so so thankful for the amazing feedback you guys have given me throughout! So many of my older readers spoke with me for the first time, and every time one of those comments would pop in, my eyes would literally tear.

I appreciate those of you who read as I updated (even though the wait is frustrating) because that's how I get motivated to keep writing and yeah... you have made this possible, so THANK YOU!

Stranger was named Kiss 'n Tell, because originally, Jungkook was going to star in a prank show and Jimin was going to be the mole — they would fall in love, Jimin would come clean and Jungkook would lash out of course, but in the end they'd still be together. It changed dramatically, hasn't it?! I honestly like this plot better because I had never written a dad-Jimin fanfic and it was fun to integrate Jungkook into the family as the boyfriend. 

Let me ask you:

Did you enjoy this story? 

What was the best part?

What was the least bearable part?

Who is your favorite character? Why?

What was your favorite chapter?

What was the most unexpected event?

What was a message you took away from it?

Do you love me just so much? *blinks cutely*

If your answer to the last question was no, I bet you'll change your mind because I've got surprises in store for you! 

_________________________________

Stranger journey ain't over!

I decided to write point of views (POV) of each character in the book (not all, but nearly all), so that you can see everything that was playing in the background, as I have left a lot of questions unanswered and some of the clues haven't found their correspondence yet! 

(use this as a box to make requests and ask questions about the plot!)

First will be Jimin's POV, and I think it will be 2-3 chapters long (I'll publish the bundle all at once), and then will come the other character's POVs. I hope that's exciting!

[P.S. I'll be posting notifications on the upcoming content, so make sure you give me a follow if you still haven't!]

Thank you for being in this journey with me, and sending you big hugs for making my 2020 so special! Have a lovely new year and may you be happy for a long long time! <3

I love you, love you, love you, always. (:

Sile