6 | Boy With Twists

[A/N: Can't believe the amount of work I put into this, wah. Anyways loves, enjoy!]

It's dark and quiet. A graciously crispy breeze travels through the campus, sweeping dust off the window frames of the student housing apartments lined to one another, winging some fallen leaves on the air and whistling at the edge of the teapot that serenely boils on the burner stove sitting in front of the safeguard's box office. 

He's the only one out there, enjoying his hot meal against the night air. Hands gloved and body wrapped in layers of an old blanket, he looks too hungry to care about anything. 

Perfect.

Jungkook holds his breath, trying to steady his feet against the muddy composure of the ground  confining Gidae's boundaries. He leans his shoulder to the brick wall, holding on stronger to the plastic bag in his other hand. He briefly runs his eyes across the campus for any signs of life and when he has made sure that it's a dead site he puts into action.

"With a muscular body..."

He thanks the sacked mural at the back of the Student Lodge C for its help in sneaking him in and out of the campus when it's past entry time and jogs with all his might to the main campus area where the bunch of class buildings are located. Faster than the breeze itself he keeps his eyes on the safeguard at all times, letting out a breath when he is out of sight. 

There should be another one for this section of the campus too, but Jungkook is too close to the Clubs Building and it is super unlikely that he'll be caught at this point. 

"Wearing red clothes..."

He peeks around from the edge of the Arts Edifice, a big disproportionate building that doesn't exactly help Jungkook disguise all of himself. He hugs the plastic to his chest all at once to avoid making a commotion, letting out a breath when he gets it done without much noise. 

His eyes sparkle when he spots where he's meant to be, mouth folding eagerly.

"Giving out sweet and sour scent..." he whispers out this time, keeping his voice under his breath as he zooms into the target with his eyes, narrow and sharp. 

Tout de suite.

His mental clock ticks so loud that he doesn't have time to collect himself. He springs with all his might, feeling his head gravitate backwards as he dashes through the wind, determination granting his legs the speed of light. 

"is the Stylish Tomato!"

He is there before he knows it. 

He climbs the steps down the metro tube resembling entrance of the Clubs Building, slamming himself to the door hidden by the walls extending beneath the ground. 

"Ae Cha-yah!" he knocks frantically, praying to the gods that no-one discovers him while he's trying to make it in. That would be the worst, after all this trouble he went through to finally get here. 

It's delayed or maybe his time concept is a bit more advanced after all the running around he did, but the door finally cracks and Jungkook jostles himself inside.

"For God's sake Ae Cha! You were late!" he scolds her as he plummets to the ground, nevertheless careful with the way he holds the plastic. It's like being furious on a call but not being able to throw your phone across the wall because you are poor — he can't just trash around.

"Did you get it?"

He nods.

"Good job, hustla," Ae Cha holds two thumbs up in the air, a bright smile chiming her perfect teeth. Jungkook instantly feels a flood of relief wash over him seeing that everything is indeed alright, but he's not just going to show that to her. They are not even friends or something. He just learned his name an hour ago when she was given the task of keeping watch of the door; if not for that, she would always stay as Nerdy Girl to Jungkook!