2 | Team Secret Services

It's only a week after when Jungkook has a chance to take a look at the statistics of his Slow-Mo themed video.

It did well. Not as well as he predicted (more like wished) it would, but it is good enough to bring him some satisfactory revenue. That's the good thing about prank videos to Jungkook: they don't get old. If the content is hilarious, people will click for the laugh regardless of the time frame or the date of release.

It's just... Jungkook wishes he did better than "regular". He opened the channel with ideas sparking out of his brain at the beginning of the year. He was indeed so excited to create content of his own desire that his parents couldn't resist but gift him a camera set as an early birthday present. Jungkook still remembers fondly how hard he tried not to cry when he saw their kind gesture, and how easily he failed at it. His mother had pulled him into a joyful hug and his father patted his back with a grin, wishing him luck with all his perfect ideas. They probably wanted to leave him with one good memory before he headed to college, cities away from them too, and Jungkook couldn't think of a better way to be seen out.

With all said, he's not very proud of his current stance.

"So what, bro? You are making money, aren't ya?"

He snaps with a huff, tired of listening to the same consolations from Yoongi. They have been the closest of friends since first day of college and Jungkook very much is comforted by his presence at his down times, but Yoongi has been too repetitive for his own good, let alone favoring Jungkook.

"Money is not the problem." Jungkook picks at the carpet with his feet, raising it a little too high from his anxious pulling. He scoffs, annoyed at that too. "Fine, money is a motivation. But I'm getting bored of uploading lame videos just so I can make money, y'know?"

"I don't, actually, know." Jin speaks from next to Yoongi, pointedly grabbing a Lays chips from the package sitting on his lap. "I thought you liked the content you're putting out there."

Jungkook watches his friends, absentmindedly admiring how well they match as a duo. They have incredibly always been in synch, not to fit in with the other but instinctually always managed to stay concurrent with each other's ideology. He normally appreciates the solidarity, although at times like this when Jungkook needs someone to side with him he is simply not finding an escapade with one if not the other.

"It's getting old." Jungkook sinks on the couch, discontented in himself to even try being positive. "I don't know what I want to do with it anymore."

I don't know what I want to do with my life anymore, he thinks briefly, which is the cherry in the cake to enhance his depressive mood.

At the long silence that follows his announcement, his two friends are warily peeking at each other in a way that Jungkook can't really decipher. His attention is now openly fixated on Yoongi who is mouthing something to Jin, who has his eyebrows raised to the ceiling as a way of responding.

"I can see you whisper." Jungkook deadpans.

Jin is the one gathering the pieces of their indecency with a half-assed apology, as Yoongi indifferently goes back to eating the chips, eyes trained at a random spot in the living room of the duo's shared house. And he speaks. "You need us."

Jungkook takes a moment. The memories that pass his mind by are traumatic beyond say, and when he spots Jin's head rolling towards him smugly, he kind of understands why it brings him goosebumps all over. "It's time, bro. Let us in."

"No," Jungkook pitches defensively, very sure of himself when he spits the following words. "I'm not falling at that pothole again."

"It's not a pothole for God's sake." Jin sighs mockingly, while Yoongi makes an offended face, stuffing his cheeks with a couple too many chips to display his grumpiness. "You know last time was an unforeseeable business misunderstanding. It could happen to anyone."