34 | Soon Enough

Just as soon as Jungkook unlocks his apartment, Jimin yanks him inside and presses him against the shutting door, crashing their lips together. It's intense, desperate and different than how Jimin kisses him, how he looks at him or holds him on the daily. The blonde man seems in a rut, fisting the collar of Jungkook's shirt and whimpering into his mouth like he can't stand it.

Jungkook doesn't know what it is, but he is less than able to invest in the reasons right now.

He needs him just the same.

He wraps his arms around all of him and responds to the kiss, indeed so eagerly that his weight overrules and they end up at the opposite wall, this time with Jimin pressed up against it.

Lips race and hands rise action. Jimin's fingers curl around Jungkook's hair, meanwhile Jungkook grunts against his mouth, drawing the man to himself by his waist where his arms surround. It's almost space is never enough gone, like they could be squeezed inside a one-piece and Jungkook wouldn't feel that he was close enough to him. Upon Jungkook biting on his bottom lip and squeezing the sides of his waist Jimin lets out a throaty moan, arching into him like he is quickly losing his mind.

It feels a lot like insanity, indeed. 

Jungkook's feeling dizzy and disoriented, because of the spiraling events of the night overall, but mainly because Jimin is acting exactly mad with him like never before. Jungkook had been having a hard time, but he had managed to learn how to deal with the sexual tension. It always existed quietly between them, both parties aware of its stealthy ripples but avoiding at all times. Pretending like it didn't matter as much.

And yeah, it didn't. 

Not until tonight, at least.

There was something about being in that tunnel knowing that someone he loved was waiting for him with his hand in his heart. Jungkook knew that this was something that they had mutually decided to do, a risk they had taken based on uncountable conversations — yet when he walked into that darkness he felt like he had left a half of his heart out there with Jimin.

Jimin had almost begged him to not go. Knowing that it was impossible at that point, Jimin had still looked at him with those eyes that pleaded for Jungkook to not go.

To not leave him...

It was the first time Jungkook felt heart ache in the true sense of the word. He felt it squeeze in his chest, as if a needle was pricked in it and blood was rushing out uncontrollably; he was hurting. It got worser under the ground. Lack of air and danger of being caught, basically walking on eggshells while bearing a mount of load, tonight was such a hard night. Jungkook did have a regard for his safety, but he stood so strong not for himself but for Jimin.

Jimin was waiting for him. 

Jungkook had to get back to him. 

He always felt this tug in his heart whenever they separated on any regular day, like time was never long enough when they were together, but tonight he was physically unreachable. There were blocks of sand and concrete in between them and Jungkook experienced the fear of being trapped for the first time. Fear of not being able to make it quick enough. Fear that something would happen to Jimin while he was inside and that he wouldn't be able to make it in time.

This is maybe a trauma they have brought upon themselves.

And neither of them are coping well enough, because their lips keeps drinking each other yet it's not satiating. Ever since they started dating, this is the first time kissing Jimin isn't liberating — Jungkook feels like drowning.