30 | Hackers on the Dome

[A/N: Excuse my drawing skills, is all I'll say. I thought it'd help you visualize the whole thing. *jumps out of the window*]

[May 18, Monday]

10:00 a.m.

It's the nearest Monday when Jungkook finds himself crouching at the top of the basement stairs with the rest of his team members piled up over his shoulders, spying on the spectacle rolling on the front yard of Gidae University

He never thought he'd live to see a day more stressful than his mascot performance but it's happening. Student are freaking out with cameras in their hands, staff and directory hanging their heads off the university windows to get a good look, campus police helplessly wondering around with a thousand announcements dashing out their walkie talkies, reporters running live news on site.

Once that robot completes its walk to the end of the bridge hanging between the MS Hall and Dormitories, their first pledge will be successfully accomplished. Then only they'll be able to take a deep breath and destroy their club room from how hard they'll be partying in there.

But it's a little difficult to see with strands of scarlet curls curtaining his eyes no matter how hard he tries to get rid of them.

"Ae Cha-ya!" Jungkook explodes at the end, nudging the girl leaning on his frame. "Get your hair out of my face!"

Everybody grumbles in attempt to keep themselves latched onto their not-so-well-put vertical body train as Ae Cha twists and ties their hair. Just then the campus echoes with gasps, all eyes on the robot that stumbles a little in the middle of the bridge.

Jungkook holds his breath, a bead of sweat freezing on his temple. The toy puts one leg over the other and hits the corner of the deck.

They all squeal.

"You dumbasses, why didn't you straighten up the structure a little better?!" Yoongi scolds in fear, a whine leaving the end of his phrase that so agonizingly resonates with everything Jungkook is feeling right now. Every fucking thing.

He'd have loved to straighten up the bridge, in fact he freaking tried to pull on the ropes — so hard that he fell on his butt actually — but Yoongi is very well ignoring the fact they had worked their asses off for four hours straight up there, climbing and unclimbing not included, and Jungkook was this close to losing his fucking sanity.

Last goddamn night.

Last goddamn weekend, actually.

The craziest weekend Jungkook ever experienced in his entire life.

It had all started with them deciding to get involved with the Roof and Tunnel Hackers, the second secret society operating under Gidae University, after the Secret Services.