29 |Team Makeover

[A/N: Hey there, beautifuls! I'm finally back from my little update hiatus! College has started and assignments are keeping me busy but I haven't stopped writing. Chapters are in my drafts and the writing is still ongoing because I'm nowhere near done with the story, however, I'm going to publish them weekly. That okay, I hope? I like the idea of having content to publish even on weeks I'm too busy to write new chapters, so that you guys don't have to wait for me to get my shit together to enjoy your story. (: 

Have you been well ever since? I hope life is bearable at the minimum for everyone. <3 Now,  let's get started with this chapter because I can't waiiiiiit to show you everything that's been going on with these dorks! As always, comments are welcome. (: I missed you!]

"Eat up, actually wait, lemme do that for ya — aaaah!"

Jungkook feels the need to throw up everything in his mouth when another piece of beef is squeezed inside his mouth. His eyelids flutter and he finds himself choking on the mount in his mouth, fighting for his dear life but the meat keeps coming in the direction of his lips.

"Aaah, aaah, Jungkook-ah aaah—"

Jungkook huffs, his face burning from the anger and desperation foiling inside of him. He has had enough of this feeding bullshit. He starts mumbling unfathomably and shaking his head in an untamed-animal-like fashion — but only then Jin finally stops his chopstick ministrations halfway to pay him some mind.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Jimin takes charge of the situation (also fed with mouthfuls though in a better condition than Jungkook), patting and rubbing his boyfriend's back until Jungkook has chewed and swallowed everything in his mouth, ready to catch his breath. 

Jungkook downs the full glass of water in front of him. 

By the time his vitals are back to normal, he is still very upset. He refuses to cut short on the glares at Jin, the man looking frustrated on how to approach Jungkook now that he has pissed him off. This must not have been Jin's and Yoongi's original plan when they took Jimin and Jungkook out to an expensive dungeon restaurant for an apology outing.

"Jungkook-ah..." Jin falters, ears burning red as he inspects the cooking beef on the grizzle. "If you want another piece of meat–"

"Yaish!" 

Jimin is there to ground Jungkook before he can jump at the elder from over the table. 

"Okay okay okay, that's enough," Yoongi is rumbling in panic while signing Jungkook to settle down, patting the table cloth in front of Jin obscenely as manifestation of his passive-aggressive way to tell his teammate to shut the fuck up. "Simmer down, both of you."

"I'm being the hyung–"

"You need to tone down," Yoongi hisses at Jin in a hushed way though he can be heard effortlessly. The two of them are exchanging tense looks, a back-out plan much needed cuz this ain't going places. 

Jimin sighs, hand leaving Jungkook's back for the first time.

"You guys seriously don't need to make anything up to us," he shifts forward, putting his best into explaining this for the nth time tonight. "Jungkook-ah, are we upset about losing the Student Body Presidency?" he passes Jungkook an enthusiastic glance, expecting an obvious no.

But Jungkook furrows his eyebrows and stares Jin down, wiping his mouth with the duck-shaped napkin that undoes itself after leaving the cup. "I'm upset that he's trying to choke me!"

"For the love of God," Jin groans, exasperated.

"Gguk!" Jimin hits Jungkook's arm, his face contorting into chastising angles to tame Jungkook. "He's only trying to be nice."