Chapter 18

15th Thursday

After Tom Paula and Willow got home, Tom and Paula went up to the bedroom and got ready for bed, Paula was taking off her flower dress and was about to put on her pajamas when Tom came from behind and with his hand over her back drove,
He started kissing her shoulder, putting her hair aside and kissing her neck,
his left hand on her hip and his right on her shoulder.

Paula turned around and began to kiss Tom on the lips, Tom and Paula went towards the bed, Tom threw Paula on the bed and layed over her and continued kissing her.

Paula started to unbutton Tom's shirt and kept kissing him,
Tom tried to open Paula's bra but he couldn't get it He said, "Why doesn't this part open?" He laughs and tries again. "Oh yes, it worked." he laughs again and looked at Paula for a second Both looked each other so deeply in the eye as if they were falling in love all over again.
Both kept kissing and making love.

They both finished making love and Paula fell asleep in Tom's arms.

The next morning Tom and Paula slept a little longer than usual, which wasn't too bad as this bachelorette party wasn't until tonight.
"What do you think of a shower Darling ?" Tom asked Paula,
who was still cuddling in his arms, she stretched a little and replied "Yes, but only if you come with me" Paula smirk as Tom quickly replied "That was my plan."

Paula freed herself from his arms, jumped up and ran into the bathroom, took off her clothes and went into the shower. A few seconds later tom was standing behind her and started washing her back.
"Let me wash your hair" said Paula
She grabbed the bottle of shampoo
She Got on tiptoe and started washing his hair.
After Paula shampooed Tom's head, he went under the shower head and washed off the shampoo.

Both were done.
Tom went out of the shower and gave Paula a towel
Paula took the towel wrapped the towel around her breasts,
Tom was standing at the sink and brushing his teeth, Paula came from behind and hugged him,
she put her head on his back and whispered
"you are mine and everything,
I love you"

Tom looked in the mirror and smiled, he took one of her hands around his stomach and kissed it.
" I love you so much more"

Paula went into the dressing room, dropped the towel and put on underwear,
then took a blue dress, put on white socks and white vans.

Then Paula went down the stairs to the kitchen where Tom was already waiting for breakfast, "ouh, that smells good" said Paula, "and you look wonderful, much too sexy to be my wife tomorrow" said Tom.

"awww thank you baby let's have breakfast now"
Tom and Paula sat down at the table and started to eat.

Paula started a conversation and asked something like when did Tom have to go to his bachelorette party? He replied, "I'm supposed to be at Derek's house at 4:30 pm."

"Will there be a stripper there?" Paula asked,
Tom replied
"No, just expensive bourbon and 2 guitars, don't worry.

Paula nodded and said
"Mika Eileen and Amanda are coming around 5:00 pm. And you have to be with Derek at 4:30 so we could ..." Tom looked questionable and then asked "could what?"

Paula then bit her lip, And then it occurred to him "Oh now I know what you mean" Tom got up and threw Paula over his shoulder and gave her a slap on the bottom. He ran into the living room with her, threw her on the sofa and took off her dress.

He began to kiss her whole body and began to undress himself, Paula's hands were tight on his back and her legs open and in between Tom, he took off her slip and penetrated her.  Paula moaned loudly several times and said "Yeah just like that daddy"

Tom gave Paula one last powerful push before throwing himself sweaty on the sofa next to Paula.  "That was devil" said Paula "oh yes you were perfect as always darling, I love you " said Tom.

After he said "I love you" they both looked deep into each other's eyes until Paula replied,
"I love you so much too"

Tom looked at his watch on his right wrist and said
"Oh crap, I have to leave in 10 minutes, I should get ready"
"yes you should" said Paula.

Tom got up and got dressed again, quickly packed his suitcase and his guitar and then it was time to say goodbye to Paula, she waited for him in the hallway,
"I just can't wait to see you tomorrow in your wedding dress like you did with it  because you're going to walk down the aisle, I can't say it often enough I love you so very much Paula Duvet " 

"I can't wait to see you in your tuxedo you will look great as always!
And also I can't say it often enough I love you so much always and forever you."

Tom and Paula shared a romantic kiss, shortly afterwards Tom opened the door and left the house before he pulled the door closed he said "see you at the altar" and before Paula could say what the door was already closed.