Chapter 21

The wedding Party has started Tom and Paula opened the dance floor with their first dance, Paula and Tom looked each other deep into the eyes.
Paula moved her mouth and whispered "I love Mr.Felton"
"I love you Mrs.Felton"
Faster than you could feel the dance floor was full.

After Tom and Paula's parents went to the dance floor, Harry and Mika
Eileen and her boyfriend and everyone else who also wanted to dance quickly followed.

"can I borrow my daughter for a second"
Asked Paula's father tom.
"of course father-in-law"

Tom let go of Paula's hand and tuned around to the bar Where he went to get a bourbon.

"you look so happy Paula I still remember when you were tired all day and didn't had the power to get out of bed, and do something productive, till you met him I'm so thankful that he makes you happy. I love you forever you will always be my daughter and your Mother loves you and all of your siblings we all are so proud of you That you stayed strong even if you lost something valuable ."

Paula got a bit teary, she is Holding on to her father's shoulder, put her head down and said " Oh thank you dad yes I'm so much happier with him the last Couple years with him was the best time of my life, and I am definitely much happier with him I still remember the Dark years of my life the days I wanted to end everything this days where my eyes were so swollen that not a single tear get out. I'm so Happy now. "

Paula and her father danced for a while until they heard Tom's voice coming out of a microphone.

" This song is for my wonderful wife"
Tom sat down on a chair and start playing the guitar.

Paula sat on a chair near her and listened to Tom playing, she put her hand over her mouth because it is so nice and good as always, she could hardly believe it.

A few minutes later Tom finished the song and handed the microphone to Harry Styles, the husband from Mika Styles'.
Mika my best friend, mind you.

Tom walked over to Paula who was sitting in the chair and cried and shivered, "Darling
What's wrong?"
"Nothing the song was just to beautiful you write this for me?
" of course darling everything for you,
You know I love you. "
" I love you so much too,
And now let's get back to the dance floor Harry is singing my second Favorite song
„Fine Line"

Tom helped Paula up and get back to the dance floor.
Paula placed her hands around his shoulders and he placed his hands around her waist and they both began to slowly dance.

After a while it was time to say goodbye to the guests to so that Tom and paula go to the airport, Tom and Paula had to go home before so that Paula could get out of her dress, an Tom out of his Tuxedo.

Both put on comfortable outfits that means sweatpants, pullovers and vans.

They made their way to the airport with all their luggage, they checked in at the airport, and went through all security checks.
Tom and Paula had an hour Before the plane took off, both decide to get a coffee at Starbucks and then sit down and relax in the waiting area.

They sit down and Paula was marveling at her wedding ring the whole time
"He is so beautiful, just like you my husband."

"Aww you're so cute, it took me a while to find the right ring, you mean so much to me, you don't even know that "

Paula looked at Tom and looked so in love with him, she placed her right hand on his neck and kissed him on the lips.

" I love you Tom Felton "
" I love you too Paula Felton"

An airport employee then made an announcement "The flight b347 to Hawaii is now ready for boarding."

"This is our flight, ready to go on our honeymoon?"
Asked Tom Paula
"Yes of course but only if you are there"
Tom smirk and gave Paula a kiss on her forehead.

They reached the plane and got on, the stewardesses greeted them and directed them to their seats.

Twenty minutes later the plane took off for Hawaii. Paula and Tom held hands the whole time.

About four hours and 54 minutes later, the plane landed safely in Hawaii.

They got off the plane and waited for their luggage at the luggage rack, which, as always, took a while. After they had left their luggage they left the airport in front of the door again thousands of paparazzi who started to take photos and ask questions, neither Tom nor Paula answered any of these dubious questions.

Thank God was the taxi not that far so that both could go directly in, to drive to the hotel.

"annoying those fucking paparazzi" said Paula and sighed, "yes that is unfortunately part of our life" answered Tom.

"And you are the best part of my life "
Said Paula and snuggled up against Tom's shoulder,
he put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her head and smirk.

.
.
.
.
.
.

______________________________________________

Hello my dear ones, thank you for reading my fanfiction so diligently :)
Love you all stay healthy and safe.

Here is a photo of the honor rings as I imagine them.