Chapter 27

Paula Felton

After I stayed the night at Mika and Harry's
I drived home to be honest I really don't want to talk to Tom right now but I just want to know why he bought a house in London without my opinion.

After a 20 Minute car ride I arrived home I grabbed my backpack and went to the front door of our house I opened it and saw Tom playing the guitar on the sofa and he is live on Instagram I put my Bag down and wait in the hallway for Tom.

He ended his live on Instagram and put his guitar by side, he got off from the sofa and went towards to me.

He wanted to hug me but I blocked him.

"What can I not hug you darling?"

"Not now, you can tell me now why you bought a house in London without telling me"

I went to the sofa to have a seat.

To be honest I feel like a bad bitch to not hug him, but I am also very sorry because he looked so sad, just like a dog who had no food the whole day.

Tom gets a bit closer and sat down next to me.

"okay you wanna know why" he said His voice was very tense and I also noticed that he was slowly getting mad at me.

"yes please tell me."

"So first of all I have a role in a new film. Second thing is my mother is getting older and actually my entire family lives in London and because I would just like to be closer."
Tom was so tense that I could just see he was really angry with me now.

"Oh alright I understand but why you don't just talk to me, and why are you so mad at me now?"

"I'm mad at you?" Tom stand up and said again "I'm mad at you, I mean why should I not be mad at you? You ran away like a little bitch."

"What did you just say?"

"Paula I'm so sorry"

I got up and looked Tom in the eye and gave him a slap in the face he had never said anything like this to me I turned around Then Tom grabbed my arm and said nothing.

Silence.

"No don't touch me now"

My emotions were going so crazy right now I wondered again why I am so emotional in this moment.

"And don't you dare call me a bitch again"

I felt my eyes suddenly blurred, I pulled myself together until Tom let go of my arm, I ran up the stairs and locked myself in the bathroom.

I took my phone out of my pants pocket and wrote a message to my best friend Mika, I wrote her that we had argued again and that Tom had called me a bitch, she then asked me if she should pick me up, but I didn't want to run away from my problems again?

After a while sitting on the Bathroom floor my ass started to hurt I then get up unlocked the door and wet over to the dressing room I changed into a Pyjama and went over to the bedroom and lay down on the bed.

I made myself comfortable, us pretty wide too, so that Tom had no more space, he could sleep on the couch tonight, I didn't want him in my near tonight.

I was pretty mad at him that he called me a 'Little bitch' It was not the word that hurting me it was the fact that a person I love the most called me that.

At the middle of the night I heard that Tom came back home he was at Derek's house he wrote me a message earlier today it was kinda cute that he tells me Where he's going.

He was so loud The even Willow belted he said to her "shut up now" he never said anything like that to her, that means he was very drunk and apparently angry.

He came up the stairs very loudly and I could already hear how he opened the belt of his pants if we weren't arguing I would definitely find it nice.

He pulled his pants down so he only had his boxers on, he threw himself on the bed and said something like "make some space" I could hardly understand him because he was so drunk.

He then snuggled up to me from behind and began to kiss my neck,"Tom please no no" I was still angry with him, I stopped the kissing and got up and just took my phone from the bedside table, "I said no just because you're drunk doesn't mean you can use me like that I will sleep on the couch tonight, Sleeping off your intoxication it's
disgusting, I can smell the alcohol Until here, Sleep well." and with that I left the room.

"Paula, Love Come here Cuddle"

I ignored him I was still mad at him so it was easy to ignore him.
Actually it is not that easy for me to ignore some one I love but this time it was because he called me 'Little bitch'

I went down the stairs and made myself comfortable on the sofa Willow jumped on the couch and made herself comfortable between my legs.

I fell fast asleep And I had a thousand thoughts in my head.

I really really love him but he can't just buy a house and don't tell me I know now why he did that but it is just dumb he didn't talked to me about this.

And another thing is why the bloody hell he called me a Bitch I mean okay he was angry
But that doesn't give him the right to insult me ​​like that.

The next morning I woke because I heard Tom filling up a glass of water in the kitchen I sat myself up and watched on my phone it was already 01:34 pm.

He came into the living room and asked me how my sleep was well How am I supposed to answer this question without him noticing that I'm no longer mad at him?

"it was good" Whether he has now noticed that I'm no longer angry.

"Mhh okay" he said "are you still mad at me?"

I wanted to Say no so badly but all that came out was "Yes" how could I be so stupid I want everything to be cool again.

"oh as I said Paula I'm very sorry for calling you a bitch and buying a house without telling you about, Can everyone be like they were before, please?"

"I'll think about it, I'll get dressed now and go for a walk with Willow and then we'll talk okay?"

"alright" 'alright' that's all he gonna say is he kidding why is he not saying 'I'm coming with you and then we talk?'

I got up from the sofa, went up the stairs.  I put on something comfortable and then went back down the stairs and then out with Willow.

I go in the dog park with wilow I sat down at a bench and watch Willow play with other dogs.

Actually I always take videos of her and send them to Tom but I didn't feel like talking videos from her today.

After having a great time with Willow in the dog park we both make our way back home.

Today I walked a little faster than usual,  I heard the sound of a camera and felt watched, because I think paparazzi took photos of me.

I got home safe with no accidents went in.  I sat on the sofa and took a deep breath Tom came into the living room two minutes later and we started talking.

To be honest I was a little excited
but we were able to sort everything out and now everything is as before and we both are happy again.