Chapter 7

After Paula and Tom Get Follow by the Paparazzi They Both Decided that  Paula Stayed Home for A while.
Paula was already in the 16th week of pregnancy and meanwhile you could see her baby bump but only when she wore something tight, which she liked to do because tom liked it.

But soon paula had to go shopping on her own again and everything that goes with that, because Tom has to go back to Vancouver Canada for a week for his film.  Paula has been afraid for the whole week that this week he will have to leave because she could hardly stand it without him because their connection was just too strong!  But paula had already thought about how she would survive the week, with her best friend Mika. 

"Tom makes your flight in an hour and I don't want to be late." 
said paula to tom who was still sitting on the sofa with his guitar,
"I'll come to the same thing, do you think you can take me to the gate at the airport?"
Tom asked from the sofa.
"No, baby, I think not the paparazzi, I'm scared."
Paula answered.

Tom and Paula leave the house and get in the car
Paula was driving so she could go straight on after dropping tom off at the airport.
Paul stopped daring to say goodbye to Tom at the airport, she held his face with her hands, kissed him on his lips, Tom whispered in Paula's ear
"look out for you, I love you"
he kissed Paula again on the lips and stroked her stomach  got out the car.
Tom took his pastries out of the trunk and went towards the entrance of the airport but turned to Paula again to wave, Paula started to cry, but quickly wiped her tears away because she saw paparazzis so she started the car and drove  Come on.

When Paula got back home she called her friend Mika directly to ask if she could come for as long as Tom was not there, she answered but said that she could only be from Wednesday since she was in New York.

You are probably wondering what mika has to do in New York?  she design dirt Especially with other fashion students, my wedding dress Mika is a fashion designer and model.

Time skip....

Today is Monday Friday I have my next gynecologist appointment for the first time Tom will not be there live because he will still be there in Vancouver but I will take him with me via Facetime.

Paula already doesn't know what to do until Wednesday until Mika comes, the only thing she could think of was to go out with willow and do the housekeeping but nothing more. She first sat around her, grabbed Willow and took Willow for a walk  in a small park.
Paula saw a lot of families in the park and saw what she would soon have with Tom and got emotional and started to cry.

In the evening she told Tom directly about the incident in the park and both started to get emotional and laughed again quickly,
When Tom and Paula hang up, Paula went up to the bedroom, put on her favorite tom sweater and lay in bed with it and fell asleep, although it took a while since tom wasn't there but she fell asleep anyway.

(STAY TUNED)