Chapter 26

Paula Felton

I woke up and already feel like shit, my head hurts, I have severe stomach ache and I was so hot for sure a fever.

I got out of bed and felt so dizzy that I immediately sat back on the bed.

"Darling what's wrong?" Tom ask with his morning voice.

"uhm I guess I got sick or something"

"oh no should I make you a tea?"

"Uhm yes That would be nice I don't think I'm moving a bit today."

"That's okay hopefully you getting better soon." he Said after he got up. "do you need anything else from downstairs darling?"

"can you bring Willow upstairs please?" he looked at me questioningly "I guess I need some girl power right now"

"sure Love" he said after he left the room and went downstairs.

I heard how he said to Willow that she should run up to me, and she does after one minute she was here She jumped on the bed and started to make herself comfortable on my lap.

Five minutes later Tom got back up with a Cup of tea and tissues he placed everything on the bedside table, and Give me a kiss on my forehead and then said "I go and have a walk with Willow"

"Okay I'm sorry"

"why are you sorry darling?"

"Because you have to go alone and I'm not with you"

Tom starts to Laugh and said "oh darling it's fine don't worry" he gets a little closer and placed another kiss on my forehead.

Then he left the room with Willow and went downstairs with her, The last thing I heard from Tom and Willow was When he closed the door.

I decided to check my emails I took the MacBook from the bedside table and open it
I went to my Emails and saw that Tom was logged in with his account I wanted to switch to my account when I saw an email which shocked me.

I sat there for One or two minutes before I clicked on the Email to read it.

Hello Mr. Felton
Your house purchase in London is completed We send you the keys to, we wish you and your wife and your dog Willow a pleasant trip to London if you still have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Have a nice day

with kind regards Mrs. Eidenstone.

Is Tom kidding me.

Has he really bought a house in London?

Without asking me I mean I love London and I always wanna live there, and this is the city where I met Tom but the fact that he didn't ask me what my opinion is about the whole moving thing, It feels like I would not interest him.

I Close the MacBook and put it back on the bedside table.

I grabbed my phone and called my Best friend Mika I asked her what she thought about the whole thing that Tom just bought a house in London, and I ask her if I may could come over to her and stay the night, because I'm really pissed of Tom and don't want to talk to him and Neither want to see him right now.

Of course Mika agrees and I packed my bag
I just grab a few things fresh underwear some joggers a few t-shirts and a Pyjama.

I went Down the stairs as I heard the door opened I war angry at this moment that. I just pushed Tom aside and went to my car.

"Darling what is wrong?"

I heard Tom saying but I started the car and Drove off.

Then I hear my phone starts ringing I look over to Front passenger seat it was Tom I decided not to answer I was just so mad, mad that he didn't told me, but I still love him I'm just so mad.

I arrived at Mikas house and Ringed at the door Mika opened it and Took me in her arms and said that everything will be okay and I should not worry about all the things when she said that I started to cry.

It just hurts because I know it was nothing bad but I was just so mad because he did not Talk to me. That's the only reason why I'm so angry Why did not he say anything to me on our wedding day we promised ourselves to say everything and be honest to each other.

Tom Try to call me for another couple times and then he write me countless messages, that he did not know what's going on and whatever he had done he is all sorry.

After I had a glass of wine and recovered from my crying cramp, I decided to take the call from Tom.

"Darling what - What did I do why are you so mad at me?"

"When did you want to tell me that you bought a house in London and tell me nothing, do not ask opinion?"

"how did you found out?"

"earlier this day I was checking my emails but your were logged in wit your account so I accidentally saw the email"

"oh okay I'm sorry"

"Tom why did you just not talk to, I thought we could talk about everything?

"Oh darling I really wanted to tell you but you were sick so I thought it was not the best time to tell you that I bought a house for us, and of course you can talk about everything with me"

"mh okay well its fine now we will talk tomorrow about this!"

"t-tomorrow you're not coming home?"

"no I thought I stay at Mikas and Harrys house, My cold is also much better thanks to your tea it really helps, see you tomorrow then."

"see you tomorrow darling, I love you"

"I love you too Tom Tom"

After we went hung up, I could not keep my emotions back I do not know why I'm so emotional right now that annoys me so much.

Mika starts hugging me and it was so quiet at her house the only thing you could hear was Harry showering.

Mika is the Best friend you could ever wish she is this kind of friends that are knowing what's going on in your life right now and gave you the attention you really need at this point. To describe her  in a word she is  perfect, and I Love her so fucking much.

After I bleed my eyes out, I put myself in the guest room and fell asleep quickly my eyes were hurting frome all the crying, I was so tired of all the crying and I knew that tomorrow would not get better there Tom will tell me why we are Leaving Los Angeles and move to London.

𝑨𝑳𝑾𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑿 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें