Chapter 19

15th Thursday

After Tom drove off to Derek's house, Paula got ready for her bachelorette party she got dressed she wasn't dressed again after having a making out session with Tom she only had a blanket wrapped around her.

She walked back to the living room took her underwear back on, then took her blue dress and pulled it on, she made the sofa neatly again, put the cushions together again and put them on the sofa.

Then she heard the bell ran to the door and opened her and there stood Mika Eileen & Amanda, Paula greeted all and gave all of them a hug, " Come in" Paula then said And then Mika Eileen and Amanda came in.

You and your bridesmaids went into the living room and sat down, Paula didn't know what they were going to do with her, "so girls what are we going to do? What are you going to do with me?" Asked Paula.
The three girls looked at each other and then said
"Alcohol And Venice Beach."

"That sounds like a good plan, but what do you think of preheating?"

The girls agreed and went into the kitchen,
Paula took 4 large glasses from the cupboard and Amanda took the alcohol from the refrigerator, she took the bottle of orange juice and the bottle of Malibu, then she closed the refrigerator again.

Eileen finished the mix and everyone took a glass of Malibu they went back over to the living room and Paula turned on the music.
Mika started dancing straight away.
"Ouh yes girl give it to me" Paula called from the sofa.

An hour later and 2 empty bottles of Malibu, the girls made themselves fresh again, took a few photos,
then put on their shoes, left the house and headed for Venice Beach.

In the meantime at Dereks house,
they both had a lot of fun a glass or two of bourbon was drunk and the guitar was also played.

They ordered pizza and ate it, they had long hours of conversation about everything that Derek and Tom have experienced together and what Tom had already experienced with Paula and what they will still experience.

"Mate you have to help me with my vows I already have something but I want it to be perfect, I mean Paula is perfect so it has to be just as perfect" Tom said to Derek.

"Yes, of course, show what you've already got?"
Tom pushed the note across the table Derek picked it up and began to read.

"Wow Paula must be really happy to have you that's beautiful, didn't you say that you wrote a song for Paula?" Said Derek. "Yes, I did, do you want to hear it?" Tom asked who immediately grabbed his guitar because he already knew Derek's answer. "Of course, Mate, let's hear it" said Derek and Tom started to play.

The girls came to the first bar and ordered a round of tequila shots straight away. The waiter brought the first round of tequila shots to the girls' table.

"to the middle to the breast to the sack zack zack" and the first round of tequila shots was gone. Amanda ordered the second round and the third right afterwards.

A few more shots later, the girls decide to move on to the next bar.

They walked a little and found the next bar with a good atmosphere and good music, the first course went to the bar, where the girls all ordered a cocktail with this they then went to the dance floors and started dancing.

Suddenly Paula felt her cell phone vibrate in her pocket.  She looked up and saw that it was Tom.  She told Mika that she would go out briefly to talk to Tom on the phone.  She snaked through the crowd.  She took the call and spoke to Tom.

Phone Call

Tom: Hi Darling

Paula: Hi Babe what's up?

Tom: Nothing Just want to check in, and want to Tell you how much I love you and that I can't wait to see you tomorrow, you will look so gorgeous lovely.

Paula: Aww Babe you're so sweet thanks for Checking in. And thank you for all the Kind words baby. Can't wait to see you Tomorrow Babe.

Tom: My Princess see you and Love you
Have fun and take care of yourself.

Paula: Love you too my Prince, have fun and and take care of you too.

Hang up

Paula went into the bar and started to dance  again with the girls Mika then asked
"what did your fiancé wanted?"
Paula answered
"He just wanted to look if everything is alright and he has said quite sweet things to me"

"Aww exactly as sweet as Harry, you both are just Perfect such a dream couple, you both deserve each other"
Said Mika.

"Naww you and Harry are so Cute together and thank you for the kind words lovely.
Does he come tomorrow?"

"Yes, he will definitely be there. And now let's dance "

A few hours later,
the girls turn on the way home,
they are all mutually supported each other as they could hardly go.

They reached the house of Tom and Paula. Paula was looking for keys in her pocket and took him shortly thereafter and closed up the door and went in with Mika Amanda and Eileen.

They put their shoes and bags in a corner. Mika and Paula went up in the bedroom and threw themselves on the bed, Amanda and Eileen slept on the sofa.

"ey Mika please set an alarm at 10am"

"Siri set an alarm at 10am" said Mika

Paula closed her eyes and fell asleep.

It looked no different with Derek and Tom, both lay drunk on the sofa and slept.

The Next morning....

______________________________________________

Stay tuned