Chapter 24

My darling
You will never be unloved by me
You are well tangled in my soul.

Paula Felton

I woke up by Tom's soft Voice he was Playing with my hair as he said
"Good morning Darling did you sleep well?"
I nod yes then I said "It's our last day in paradise, let's have a nice time before the plane leaves tonight okay,"
Tom looked at me questioningly before he said "let's make the morning even nicer " he pulled my thigh up before I sat down on his hip.

He pushed my hair behind my ear when I started to kiss him.
Tom helped me out of my top, and thrown it somewhere in the room.

Tom grabbed me with my hip and threw me on the bed so he was now in the top of me and had the full control over me and my body.

To be honest I love it when he is so dominant, he looks so good in it.

He starts kissing my neck and leaves some love bites,
I actually hate Love bites but I don't want to say anything because I don't want to ruin this Moment.

Our kisses became more intense and more enjoyable.

Tom only has slept in his Boxers so it was easy to take them off, his dick was already Hard and I'm not lying when I say
That's the biggest dick I've ever seen.

I lift my hips a little so Tom can take off my shorts and my underwear.

He leaned over to my chest and began to massage my nipples, sucking a few times tenderly then I began to moan that was the best feeling so that I have to hold on to the sheets.

"Fuck Tom ouuuff this is so good"

Tom put an evil grin on his face as he slowly slid his hard member into me.

I took a deep breath and began to moan, holding onto his back with my hands.

"Oh fuck your pussy is already so wet"
Said Tom with a devilish smirk on his face
He was getting A little faster and Harder.

Tom and I changed positions so that I was now on top.

I moved up and down,
Tom massaged my breasts my Nippes are so hard at this point.

I slowly became the Feeling that I was about to cum.

"Tom I" I Said When my pussy leaked out

Tom then said "I haven't come yet, now it's my turn"

He made short work and threw me back on the bed so he was in the top again.

Less than two minutes later Tom cum inside of me. I felt his warm ejaculation in me.

Tom threw himself on the bed next to me and I put my head on his chest and then I said "Wow that was so good"

"Oh yes that was it," he said until he then asked "should I order breakfast?" I nodded yes.

Tom rolled over to the nightstand and picked up the phone and dialed room service.

I got up in time while Tom Called the room Service, I put some fresh underwear and one Large Baggy T-shirt From Tom, after that I crawled back to bed.

Tom got up too and put on underwear and a pair of pants.

There was a knock on the door, Tom went to the door and opened it.

"Good Morning Mr. Felton Where do you want to have your breakfast?"
Asked the man from the hotel service.

"Good morning, Oh You can just leave it here, thank you."
Tom Said And tipped the hotel service 20 dollars, and After that he Left the room.