Chapter 5

The pregnancy test is prositv, Paula gets emotional and start crying, she quietly said " we're having a baby."
Tom gets emotional too and start hugging Paula.
Tom:" We're having a baby." Tom and Paula left the bathroom and went over to the bedroom. Paula sat down on the bed and stroked her stomach
"I still can't believe it"
Tom shouted from the closet, Tom turned to Paula and said "we're having a baby."
Paula replied
"I know I'm so happy with you and the baby"
Tom: "We'll make a gynecologist appointment for you tomorrow morning so we can see what week you're darling" Paula answered with a slight nod and continued to stroke her stomach.

Time skip....

Paula: "Good morning babe"
Paula gently poked Tom's hair and gave him a kiss on the forehead, Tom woke up slowly and pulled Paula towards him and began to kiss her shoulder and neck and poured "Good morning my love"
into her ear, Tom slid his hand down to paula's belly and stroked him and said quietly
" Good morning baby."
Paula laughed softly and freed herself from Tom's arms to go to the toilet, Tom called after her "Shall I make you an appointment with your doctor?" paula answered
"yes please" Tom took paula's phone and dialed the number of the gynecologist.

Time skip....

Paula came back into the bedroom where Tom had just hung up Tom said
"your appointment is on Friday, November 18th"
Paula replied shortly
"Thanks babe, shall we go down for breakfast I'm hungry and I think he or she too?"
Tom: "Yes, but let's go out to eat on the beach, then we can take Willow with us,"
Paula: "All right, I'll just get dressed quickly"
Tom:"Yes, me too."
Paula put on a tight red dress and white vans.  Since she wasn't pregnant for too long, you couldn't really see her baby bump either, Paula looked at herself in the mirror to check what the outfit looks like, Tom came from behind, fasted with both hands around her waist and kissed her on the neck and  whispered in her ear "you look so good darling"
Paula turned to Tom and took him in the face with both hands and began to kiss him passionately.  Tom slowly pulled up Paula's red dress, while Paula opened tom's shirt and touched his well-trained upper body.
Tom picked Paula up and kissed her neck wildly and threw her on the bed, Paula now only had her underwear on
Tom undressed so that was what he still had on, then he leaned over Paula and said
"you are mine only!"
Paula bit her lip lightly, Tom began to kiss her from top to bottom, Paula moaned softly every now and then.
Her hands were on Tom's back as she paced up and down.
Tom took off Paula's slip and penetrated her, Paula moaned very loudly and said
"yes daddy right there"
Tom loved it when she said daddy which only made him hornier. Tom supported himself with one hand on the bed and with  the other he touched Paula's left boob.

Ten minutes passed and both lay next to each other sweaty and looked deep into each other's eyes.
Tom asked Paula calmly,
"Didn't we want to have breakfast with Willow?"  paula replied
"Yes, I think so, but unfortunately something wonderful intervened"

Time Skip....

After something had come up between the two of them, they both got dressed and went down to Willow, put her on the leash and drove her down to the beach and had finally breakfast.