Chapter 17

A day passed and it was now Wednesday the 14th of July on the 16th of July the wedding should take place,
Paula was upstairs in the dressing room and began to pack both suitcases for the honeymoon in the honeymoon Flying Tom and Paula to Hawaii that was Tom's favorite island  so both decided to fly there too.

After a while,
paula finished packing the suitcase and went down to the living room to ask Tom if he didn't need anything in his suitcase, he replied "no thanks, darling, I think you packed everything well" Tom then turned back to his guitar  and start  playing a song, paula turned around, stopped and said "I never heard the song, did you write a new one?" But Tom only nodded and paid no real attention to paula.  Paula then turned around again and went up the stairs, she went into the bedroom, took a piece of paper and began to write her vows for Tom. It wasn't easy for her to see that because the paper was flooded with tears.

Sometimes you just make me happy with a smile from you,

You are just not my husband you are my best friend.

A few hours later, Tom came into the bedroom and asked Paula if she would like to go to the beach to take Willow for a walk.  Paula agreed and went to the beach with tom und willow.

Paula spread the blanket she took with her and sat up.  Tom played with Willow for a while before he sat down next to Paula on the blanket, he took the camera he had around his neck and started to take photos of paula.

"Tom, I have no make-up and i look completely exhausted" Paula tried to hide her face behind her hands and laughed, "Darling, you are beautiful with and without make-up, now let me take a few photos of you." 
Paula came out of her hiding hands and put on a sweet smile and looked at tom into the camera.
"so and now it's my turn," Said paula, and took the camera from tom's neck. she sat back and began to take pictures of tom. 

"Once to the right side and a sexy look please"
said paula and could not hold back her tears because tom made such funny grimaces,
"does it look good or should I raise my eyebrows a little higher"
asked Tom,
"No, that's perfect, otherwise it looks almost creepy."
said Paula.
After the little photo session Willow came running out of the sea, stormed towards Tom and Paula when they arrived they shook and thousands of water drops hit Tom and Paula,
Tom and Paula started to laugh and started to stroke Willow.

Willow lay down on the blanket and cuddled up,
Paula put her head on Tom's shoulder and then said

"I have never told you how much I really love you, that you literally saved my life back then  was so infinitely sad and actually had nothing left to keep me here except of course my parents but otherwise there wasn't really anything that kept me here. You mean so much to me and you are always there for me. Thank you for that I love you."

  Tom kissed paula's forehead and said

"I love you so much too and it's always gonna be you, and I can't wait to marry you on Friday and spend the rest of my life with you."

Paula's eyes got a little wet and then she looked at tom she placed both her hands in his face and gave him a tender kiss 
"I love you" she said. 

After this romantic moment,
Paula put her head back on tom's shoulder. And they both watched the sunset until the sun could no longer be seen. All three got up and went back home.