Chapter 8

Finally Wednesday Today my best friend Mika comes over to sleep with me because Tom won't come back until Saturday. When Mika finally arrived at 02:30 pm, Willow and I greeted her. Mika was amazed to see me pregnant because she hadn't seen me since I was pregnant, Mika said quietly
"Wow girl you look so good, and you look so good certainly with your parents too. "
Paula grinned and hugged Mika again.

Mika and Paula brought the luggage of her in her bedroom in and then Paula asked if they want to cook today? Mika agreed with a nod.
Paula: "Should we drive to Walmart now and get everything?"
Mika: "Yes lets go now."

Paula and Mika reached Walmart and went inside, both were still unsure what to cook at all.
Paula:"What do you think of simple spaghetti?"
Mika completely agreed as this was one of her favorite dishes.
Mika: "Let's get something sweet to watch a movie later." they both headed for the candy compartment and grabbed chocolate gummy bears and ice cream.
Then they went to the cash register and paid,
then they went to the car, packed everything into the car and drove back home.
When Mika and Paula got home, they packed the shopping in the kitchen and put everything away.

PHONE RING

Mika:" is that yours Paula? "
Paula:" Ya i guess where is it? Oh okay over there. It's Tom he's calling via Facetime. "

Tom:" Hi my darling did Mika arrive safely?
Paula:" yes she did, what are you doing baby ?
Tom:" I'll have a little break from shooting, and I'll thought I'll call my wonderful bride"

Paula:" aww your so adorable babe :) thank u"
Tom:" How is our little baby inside of you?
Paula:" good i guess he/she is very still today, last night she/he kicked me the whole night, "
Tom:"he/she is definitely very tired."
Paula:" mhhh I miss u can't wait to see you on Saturday. '
Tom:" Same here darling love you . "

Hang up

When Paula and Tom hang up the FaceTime
Paula start smiling Mika said to her
"so good to see you happy :) "
That's makes Paula even more smiling.

Mika and Paula walked in the kitchen and start cooking the dinner.
When the meal was ready Paula and Mika sat down at the dining table and ate their spaghetti,
Paula:" So delicious Mika your such a good cook"
Mika :" Thanks pretty lady, I'll will teach u someday."
Both started laughing. 
When they both finished eating they put the dishes in the dishwasher and turned them on,

both went into the living room and made themselves comfortable on the sofa with Willow and watched a movie on Netflix.

Time skip....

The film was over and Mika and Paula talked about the film for a while,
Mika and Paula loved films and series even in their youth, they watched films every weekend together.
Paula said quiet " reminds me of the old days when we met every weekend to watch movies or to drink alcohol."
Mika:" Yes that was fun I miss that "
Paula:" same here cutie"
Both started smiling and hugged each other.
Paula:" I'm tired how about you?
Mika:" Yes me too should we go upstairs ?
Paula :" yes, we should first grease my stomach with oil to prevent stretch marks.
Mika :" alright!"

Time skip....

The sun was shining in the bedroom where Mika and Paula were lying in a bed together, Mika had long been awake and was on the phone to check her emails that she did every day to see if she was getting emails from her students.
Paula would have been slow and mumbled softly "good morning did you sleep well?"
Mika answer
"yes do I have you?"

Paula: "Yes, the baby just kicked me all night, like almost always, anyways I'll get up and have a shower uhm and after that we can have breakfast if you want?"

Mika:" oh that doesn't sound good, breakfast sounds good I'll go down and cover the table."

Paula got up and went over to the bathroom undressed and got into the shower. When Paula had finished showering, she went out, took a towel and dried herself off, after she had dried off she put on her underwear
Then she took on a Black pans and A grey hoodie from Tom.

Paula went downstairs where Mika is waiting outside on the terrace
"I thought we could have breakfast outside because the weather was so nice." Mika said.
"Good idea, wow it is so nice and warm thank you for putting so much effort into it."
Mika started smiling.

When both were done they cleared up and directed Willow to take her for a walk.