Chapter 30

Paula Felton

Two days later.

"Darling I just got a call we need to stay longer there is a little problem at the house nothing big." I nodded and go ahead with brushing my teeth.

"oh uhm Tommy I later have a appointment at my gynecologist office, can you bring me?" Tom turned around to face me.

"I would love to but I have a meeting later for the new roll in London." I just nodded and continued to brush my teeth.

I then walked into the dressing room and put on a Comfy Hoodie and some pair of normal jeans she was blue, I also put on some white socks and my White vans.

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen where Tom was with a coffee in his hands God he looks so good.

"Hi Tommy" I said an wrapped my arms around his waist. I put some tender kisses on his shoulders and whisper in his ears "I'll be back soon have fun on your meeting."
I was about to go But Tom grabbed my hand and put me back into a hug.

"Thank you lovely have fun at your appointment" he placed some romantic kisses on my lips I returned his kisses, I loved this little moments like these, I wished I could stay and never let him go but I had to go.

I let him go and walked into the hallway and grabbed my bag, she was black and just fit to my basic outfit today, I grabbed my car keys and walked into the garage and opened the gates, today I decided to drive with the audi r8, it's like a sport car Tom loves Sport cars.

After a Twenty minute ride I arrived at the doctor's office and went in and Just said that I'm there. The lady said I should wait in the waiting room, so I did.

I waited there Fifteen minutes when a nurse said That I should come into the treatment room.

"Hi Mrs. Felton You wanted a normal routine examination or?"

"Yes hello" I could see that the doctor was annoyed.

"Okay, you can then open yourself behind the curtain  and then take a seat on the chair."  I could hear it just out of his voice how annoyed he was.

I walked behind the curtain and pulled down my pans and my hoodie and put on This dress literally don't know what this is.

I walked back to the chair and take a seat.

The Doctor then started with the examination and after five minutes he said to these words.

"Congratulations you are pregnant" his mood changes from a bad mood to a happy mood totally hilarious.

"Oh didn't you know Mrs. Felton?"

"No I didn't know it" I closed my eyes and my whole life with Tom flew by me and I started to cry.

The Artz handed me a few cloths and asked something like I would not be glad and if I wanted to keep it.

"Of course I want to keep it, it is just it is just I had a miscarriage a few months ago and I don't want to lose another one." the doctor looked at me in shock.

"oh God I'm sorry all my love to you and your husband and family."

"it's fine im just a bit scared I could not do something like that again."

The doctor then said "You are about 8 weeks pregnant but otherwise you are healthy Mrs. Felton, you can now change back to your clothes and leave."

I did I changed my clothes and leave the doctors office I had to push all my emotions back I don't want to break down in the doctors office.

I want inside my car and had a mental breakdown I couldn't hold my emotions back.

Fuck how do I explain this to Tom.

I struck my steering wheel and screamed loud but after this cry it went back and I had calm down.

I now just write a message to Tom that I had to talk to him later.

Hi Tommy later when you're home we need to talk about something, don't worry it's not a big deal.

Actually it's a big deal I'm Pregnant  But I don't want to make him going crazy so I just write that.

I started the engine and drive back home.

Willow was home and I decided to have a walk with her, Starbucks was not far from our house and I walked with her to Starbucks.

We arrived and I went in with her and ordered a large Frappuccino.

I walked out again to walk home, I saw a group of teenagers, I realized that was the same group of teenagers I saw with Tom on the Beach.

They started taking pictures again I ignored them and pretend that I was on a phone call with my momma.

I walked home and arrived home safely.

I sat down on the Couch and relaxed I Stroked my stomach said "You will be so loved when you're there"

Suddenly I heard how the door opened and saw Tom walking in He looked so broken.

He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "So what you want to talk about"
My eyes widden when he said that but there is no way out I just had to say that to him right now.

"oh right better you sit down." he looked at me in shock.

"Tom okay that is hard, I don't know what to say."

"Darling just talk." I guess he already knew what I wanted to say.
He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it a bit.

"Okay I am  Pregnant "

I immediately started crying, Tom looked very shocked but after a few seconds he took me in his arms and stroked my back and said "It's all good darling.

I heard Tom Stated to cry too.
" Are you crying Tommy? "

" Yes obviously I am, But I'm happy for you and me, Do you know which week you in?

"Yes eight weeks"

"I love you Mrs.Felton"

"I love you Mr. Felton"