Chapter 20

The next Morning
Paula woke up by the arlam Mika had set the night before.

Paula woke Mika up, "I definitely need a headache tablet" said Mika.

"In the uppermost drawer are some," Paula
said, Mika rolling on the bedside table, opened the drawer and took a can with tablets out.

She took a tablet, took a sip of water Mika then said
"ready to marry the man of your dreams?"
Paula grinned and nodded then Mika said "then go shower now, me and Eileen and Amanda will take care of breakfast."

Paula stood up and went into the bathroom closed the door, she pulled off the dress from the eve night yesterday,
then she went under the shower set the water on and let the water run over her back.

She was deepened in thought of Tom the wedding, What the future would look like for her and Tom, She also thought about of trying again to make a baby with Tom, but they never really talked about it.

Suddenly it knocked on the door and a stressed voice called "Paula hurry up we have to make your hair and make-up" It was Eileen.
"I'm ready" called Paula.
Then she shouted the water got out of the shower grabbed a towel and wrapped around her body.

She unlocked the door and left the bathroom and went to the dressing room to put on her underwear.

She took a white Sharpen thong and the right bra, she then took a bathrobe and pulled it on.

She sat down at her Dressing table and said to her friends that they can come in now.

Amanda Mika and Eileen came in, they bring Paula an avocado toast so she could have breakfast, the girls had already eaten as Paula had showed.

Eileen began to make the makeup of Paula and Amanda made her hair,
Mika was still busy with the wedding dress. The last details are still missing. She wanted everything to be perfect.

A few minutes passed and Amanda and Eileen were finished with Paula's hair and makeup. "And now the dress" said Amanda.

Paula turns to Mika and the dress and could not keep her emotions back
"Stop Stop Stop Save you the tears for later you ruin my make-up," said Eileen.
" Oh y-yes you're right sorry" Paula answered.

"C'mon now and put it on"
Mika said.
Paula stood up and went over to Mika
And got into dress " It's so beautiful I have no words for this, I think Tom will like it" Paula said
"He will love it" said Amanda then.
Mika then laced the dress from behind.
"Finish" Mika said.

"You look beautiful like a princess," Eileen said.

Amanda was a little emotional Paula went over and hugged her. "You look beautiful and now go and marry the man you love." said Amanda and broke the hug.

"I don't even know how to thank you. Mika this dress be Just a dream, many thanks" Said Paula and hugged Mika.
Paula loosened the hug and said
"We should go now"

In the meantime it looked no different for Tom and Derek they were both busy but already dressed and ready to go. They left Derek's house and drove off to the beach "I can't tell you how excited I'm about to marry the woman of my dreams" said tom "Oh mate I know how you feel I'm so happy for you and Paula that you are finally getting married " Said Derek.

Tom and Derek arrived at the beach and saw Paulas and Tom's families and friends.
"Huh I'm so excited" said Tom to Derek.

Tom and Derek went down the aisle.

The guests were all going to sit down and now all wait for Paula and Mika Amanda and Eileen.

Less than two minutes later, Eileen Mika and Amanda ran down the aisle and stood on the left side of the altar.

The music began to play
(Song: Turning Page by Sydney Rose)
The guests stood up and saw all to Paula and her father who led her down the aisle.

Paula clings at the arm of her father and says "Do not let me fall Dad"
"Never" both arrived the altar Tom came down the two steps and hugged the father of Paula, then the father of Paula sat down and Tom hugged Paula he can't keep his Tears back and got emotional he said to Paula "You look beautiful now let's get married"
Paula smiled and said " Let's get Married Mr. Felton" Tom smirked.

Tom grabbed the hand from Paula and walked the two steps with her.

The Priest start talking And said "it was now time for the vows" Paula began to read her speeches and was very emotional.

My dearest prince

if there were words enough to tell you how much I love you. Then I would have to write four novels to explain all my love for you
But let me keep it short.
When I first met you I never thought this all is happening.
I thought two dates and then you disappear again but two would always be more and that makes me the happiest woman today.
Even if our life is not always easy, you are the one who brings me down to earth again.
I love it when we can sit together on the beach at night and talk about anything in the world.
Sometimes you just make me happy with a smile from you.
You are just not my husband you are my best friend.This year was not one of the best, but you have managed to make it better
It started with a huge loss which I had not survived if you had not been on my side every day.
You made it that we both survive that we stand here today in front of our friends and families and say yes.
You're the man I've always wanted, I'm so thankful for everything, I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
I Love you.

Tom Got very emotional during Paula had read the vows.

The priest said "now is your turn Mr. Felton"
Tom Began to read his Vows.

My dearest Princesses

I can still remember how I asked you after the first date that it was the most beautiful moment in my life,
my life was even more beautiful When you said "Yes" to be my Wife, You have changed me, My view of the world all that makes me today to the person I am today.
You showed me how to love how you can survive in the worst times without drowning
I can talk to you about everything.
I can still remember how I told my family of you, they were all so incredibly happy and could not wait to meet you finally.
If I look at you, I wonder every day on which you were all my life, Paula Felton, you saved my life you and Willow.
I love to listen to you day and night, God, ur beautiful with every fiber of your body.
You are my past, my future, my wife and my best friend.
I love it when we both and Willow of course sit on the beach in the evening and watch the sunset. Your head on my shoulder and I forget everything around us.
I can't wait until your name is finally Paula Felton and I can spend the rest of my life with you. I Love you only you and Forever.

Paula started crying after Tom finished reading. The priest then said "You can now exchange your rings" Derek gave Tom the box where the ring was in, He opened it, took the ring and put it on Paula's finger.

Eileen gave the box where the ring was in to Paula.
Paula opened the box took the ring and put it on Tom's finger. The priest then said
"You can kiss the bride now"

Tom gently put his hands on Paula's face and kissed her passionately on her lips, Paula's hands were on his neck.

The guests got up and started clapping.

______________________________________________
The Dress from Paula I know it's a little bit extra I just say " I'm a girl who got very specific taste"

______________________________________________The Dress from Paula I know it's a little bit extra I just say " I'm a girl who got very specific taste"