Chapter 33

Paula Felton

It is our last day in Los Angeles tomorrow we would sit in the plane on our way to London I am so excited to finally meet Tom's Mom again I've haven't seen her in a while.

But the important thing today is that I finally meet my best friend Mika again haven't seen her too in a while

The morning was pretty relaxing I had breakfast with Tom, we had a shower together, the day was just perfect.

I was sitting on my make up table and getting ready to meet Mika in 1 hour, at the beach.

I did a little make up and put on a blue tight dress it was just beautiful, I make my hair in a low bun and put on some Rouge.

"Darling you look beautiful" Tom said and leaned against the door.

"Thank you Tommy" I say and get up and walk over to him, I started to hug him, I rest my head on his chest, while he was Playing with my hair. "I'm so happy when I am with you"

"Me too darling I love you so much, and the little one inside you" he is so cute my heart literally fell off.

I look up to him and we both shared a passionate kiss, this kiss felt like forever and to be honest I love it.

We stayed in the door for a while and just relaxed.

"Babe we have to go now!" i said "and I think before you drop me of at the beach I want some McDonald's"

Tom laughed a bit "Okay darling let's go"

We went out side and I saw the teenagers I saw at Starbucks, it feels like they we're following me for weeks now but won't talk to Tom about it I don't want to worry him.

We get in the car and start driving to Mc Donald's after a 15 minute car drive we arrived at McDonald's.

We are driving through the Mcdrive
And Tom ordered Chicken Nuggets and a vanilla Milkshake and some fries.

After we got our food he parked in a parking spot and we start eating our food.

"Mhh the food is so good" I say suddenly l felt a little kick in my stomach "oh my God"
I say Tom looked at me in shock.

"Wha-" And as soon he could look his hand was on my stomach, "Is the baby kicking?"

"Yes oh God" I got emotional and start crying
Tom looked at me and put his left hand in my face.

"oh darling I am so happy with you"
I saw a tear falling down on his cheek I put my right hand in his face and give him a kiss.

Our foreheads crushed on together and we looked us deep in the eyes before we continued to eat.

Tom get out of the car to put our trash into a bin, he comes back and starts driving to the beach the drive to the beach didn't take to long and we arrived.

I saw Mika sitting on a bench waiting for me, she stood up and walk toward us Tom stopped the car.

He give me a last kiss before I left the car
"Call me when I should pick you up darling I love you and our little one inside you, see you later."

"I love you too Tommy see you later"
He closed the window of the car and drove off.

I walk towards To Mika as we we're close I start hugging her.

"Hi Bestie" she said and hugged me even More solid.

"Hi darling I'd missed you so much"
I say and give her a kiss on her cheek
"Let's get closer to the water and sit down"