Chapter 2

" Tom, babe, come here please"
Scream".  Willow jumps up, 
"oh God just a nightmare calm down Paula"
I said to myself . The tv is out  the living room is dark,
I grabbed my phone to see what time it is it's 03:23 a.m
"Ouh we fall asleep willow,  do we want to go out? "
Willow agreed with a loud bell.
I went into the hallway with Willow to leash her, I put on my pink slip-on vans and a jacket over Tom's sweater.  I opened the front door, walked out of the house and closed the door behind me.
Time Skip.....

„PHONE RING"

TOM: "Hi my darling "
PAULA:" Hey babe what's up? "
TOM:" I'm good i just woke up, how about you my darling?"
PAULA:" I'm good I'll having a walk with willow right now I'm at our place:) "
TOM:" sounds great my love I miss you and Willow, You and Willow you both are my only happiness love."

i get very emotional and start crying

PAULA:" Oh my God Babe you make me so happy sorry for crying in your ear now but you make me so happy "
TOM:" don't worry about it darling, I have to hang up now, have to take a shower before I have to go to the set darling I love you "
PAULA:" i love you too have fun babe.

„HANG UP"

Next day
"Good morning Willow"

That was a terrible night without Tom, otherwise I always wake up in his arms. I jumped out of the bed and walk in the bathroom to have a shower i took all my clothes of and jump under the shower, feels also very terrible cause sometimes Tom and I shower together.
After this terrible shower i went downstairs to make me some breakfast i only eat some Kellogg's i wasn't very hungry .  After my little breakfast i had a walk with willow at the beach, the whole time Tom was on my mind oh I miss him so much .

Later today ...

MIKA: "Hi sweetheart "

Let me introduce you to  my Best friend Mika she is my best friend  for two years now and I'm so happy to call her my best friend.

PAULA:" Hey lovely how are you i'd missed you"
MIKA:" Nawww I'm good how about you? And of course I'd missed you too cutie x. "
PAULA:" I'm good too the morning was a bit Terrible cause Tom is not here you know  so I'm a bit sad :( "
MIKA:"  oh sweetie I'm sorry :/ wanna go to Starbucks?
PAULA:" Of course "

When Mika and I reached Starbucks, we went in and each ordered an „ice coffee” When we went out there were six paparazzis asking
"how are you and Tom?"
"why are you not watching with Tom?"
"where is Tom?"
"Are you pregnant?"
" When you both get married?"
Mika and I didn't response to all the questions they asked we both just go to the car and drive home.

When we arrived home we went into the house I closed the door there and let myself slump on the floor "Crazy or not" I said to Mika she replied only "is it like this every day?"  I just nodded.

"Hey Mika? could you please stay here just for the night
I feel so alone in this big house"
MIKA:" Of course sweetie "

Time skip....

It's now the middle of the night and Mika and I are still awake,
PAULA: "Do we want to go to sleep?" 
MIKA: "Yes, we should take it slowly, but first we'll clean up" Paula agreed with a nod.