chapter 6

"Today is the gynecologist's appointment where we will see our baby for the first time"
said Paula, although she was only 10 weeks pregnant and she still had a small belly, but she was happy anyway. Tom answered briefly
"I'm happy to see our baby fir the first time."

Paula and Tom made an appointment on the way to you, when they reached the doctor's office they walked hand in hand and saw pregnant women everywhere.
They went to the reception to register, they got a slip that Paula had to fill out.
After filling out the form, they sat down. Tom had his hand on Paula's thigh, Paula was visibly excited because this was her first visit to the gynecologist.

A woman called from a room "Paula duvet" Paula and Tom stood up. Paula looked at Tom, Tom held out his hand to Paula so that she could hold it.

"Hi I'm Doctor Logan Mc'fly and I do today your ultrasound examination if you could put on the chair and could make your belly free".
Paula let go of tom's hand and went to the chair.  She pushed up her T-shirt and undid her pants so that the doctor could better reach the abdomen.

The gynecologist put on gloves and sat on a chair next to a monitor where you could later see the baby on it, Tom stood behind Paula's head and took her hand, the doctor said "could be a bit cold now."

"Ah there it is" said the doctor, Paula looked up to Tom who looked very fascinated at the monitor where he saw the baby, it was still very small but that is because Paula was only 10 weeks pregnant.
"Look tom our little baby" Paula said she was visibly lucky Tom just replied
"Wow our baby"
The gynecologist asked if they want a picture of the baby both of them nodded .
The doctor gave Paula cloths to wipe the gel off her stomach, Tom took the photo and looked at it with fascination. 
"Your next appointment will be in 4 weeks Mrs. Duvet" said the doctor and gave Paula a note with the appointment and time on it.
Paula and Tom say goodbye to the doctor and leave the practice with big smiles on their faces.

Tom called his mother in the car to tell her the news, Paula did the same when Tom finished the phone call, Paula called via Facetime because her family lived in a different country than Paula.  That made Paula very sad sometimes, which is why she cried during the call.

Time skip....

Paula and Tom arrived home and said hello to Willow,
"I'm going out with Willow, will you come with me"
asked Tom? 
Paula: "Yes, of course, wait a minute."

When they both left the house, they both started to talk directly about their wedding.
They wanted to get married before the baby came, so they had to start planning Tom said he would definitely invite some old acting colleagues, Paula wants her wedding on the beach  and that her family from Germany is coming to the wedding.
Both talked for a while about their wedding, which should take place in two months.

Suddenly Tom felt a tap on his shoulder it was a fan who asked Tom for a photo
"Hi Tom, I'm such a big fan of you, can we take a picture?"  tom replied
"yeah sure mate how are you?"  The fan was visibly excited, the fan replied with a trembling voice,
"I'm fine, I hope you're fine too, Tom."
The fan got his photo and then went on like tom and Paula.
  Tom and Paula went to a beach bar to enjoy a few cool drinks.
"Is it nice and quiet here today, isn't it Tom?
" Yes, that's right,"
answered Tom, but the calm did not last long when the first paparazzis appeared and disturbed the calm. 
They stormed Paula and Tom directly with questions, Tom and Paula got up and ran towards the exit of the bar the paparazzis ran after them and asked questions like
"Paula are you pregnant"
"how far are you in your pregnancy?"
"when do you get married?"

Paula visibly clung to Tom's arm she whispered in his ear "I'm scared"
Since Tom and Paula were on foot they would have to walk all the way home, they hung up the paparazzis after a few strolls and could comfortably walk home.

Paula and Tom make it into the house, Paula take a deep breath and said
"wow that was fun.... Actually not I've been breathing badly all the time Being pregnant has its downsides. "
Tom:" are you better now darling?"
Paula:"yes I am"