Chapter 31

Paula Felton

One Week later

It is the Last week in Los Angeles, The work on the house in London is finished and we can get in in a week.

The men from the moving company come today and pick up the moving boxes, and they don't pick up the furniture until the day we leave.

I woke up on a Monday wow what a wonderful day 'ironic'
I hate Mondays the worst days ever Mondays.

I was laying on Tom's bare chest, I stare at him he hates it.

I see how he flutter his eyes open, and turned my head away from him. "Love are you Staring at me?"

"No, why would I?"
Mhh Paula mabey because he is the most beautifuls men in the world so keep staring!

"Because I look good?"
He said and started to laugh.

"Oh yes Tommy Boi you are so hot" I said with a sarcastic voice, but soon enough I was In the top of him and totally in the mood to fuck him.

"oh darling I am." For a few seconds we looked each other deep into the eyes and after our looking session we started kissing each other.

He pulled my t-shirt off and massaged my boobs I was already lying on the mattress he is so dominant in the bed.

My hands where on his back and I scratch him a bit not to rough very tender, soft.

He put down my Underwear, and he put down his boxers.

"Already so wet for me?"

"Yes don't play with me right now I want you" is said.

"Okay Princesses"
Did h-he just cc-call me Princesses ugh love it.

With out a warning he put everything inside me.

"yes o-oh lord Fuck me" is said.

"you like that?"

"mh" I tried to bring something out unfortunately did not work out.

"Com'on Paula use your fucking words!"

"Yes daddy I really enjoy it"
I really did but his dick is just so big, I mean I never get used to his size.

I feel that I was about to cum we're like ten minutes in and I'm already about to cum.
I did not say anything because I know he would say ' then cum' so I let it.

And with out a warning from me I did.

I screamed in plessure.

He didn't say anything because he was about to cum I could see it on his face, his little devil smirk his lip biting everything tells me that that he was coming.

"Fuck" Tom said and threw him on the bed.

"That was so good Babe" I said I still was breathing heavily so Tom did, "I think I am a little out of shape since I am pregnant"