Chapter 28

Paula Felton

Like after every argument with Tom, we make up with sex with a lot of sex, we feel like we can't get out of bed for one day and we have sex all over the house.

After we both apologized for our mistakes
I looked Tom deep into his eyes I got up from the sofa he did the same.

Our bodies just pounce on each other as if they were one, our lips were fused, our tongues fought in each other's mouth.

Tom tore my clothes off my body so I did the same with his.

We were in the living room and he threw me back on the sofa. I was lying there completely bare on my back on the sofa.

To be completely honest, I loved aggressive sex so much.

Tom was in top of me and kissed me roughly it feels so good.

"I'd missed you so much" Tom said
And kissed me further you could feel how hungry he was for my body.

Tom made his way down to my pussy and spread my legs open, he plunged his tongue right on my clit and He made circular movements around my clit, it felt so infinitely good.

After a while I felt that I was coming I moaned loudly, very loudly, I was very sure that the neighbors heard us again to be honest, I felt a little sorry.

But I really don't care because the Sex is so good.

A few minutes later I cum on Tom's Fingers
He was a little crazy he licked his off with my cum on it, it was a little crazy but also so hot he came up to my lios and kissed me he whispered in my ear and said "Taste yourself."

He then wandered a bit down again and stuck his big penis inside me, I screamed a bit out of Plessure, It just feels so good.

He went in and out I grabbed his bum so that he could put his dick a little deeper inside me.

"You are so naughty but I love that" said Tom he put on a devilish smirk on his face and without a warning he cum.

I felt his warm sperm as it felt my vagina.
Tom and I don't use any protection, because we both we're trying to have another child.

He threw himself on the bed next to me, we both breathe heavily.

It felt so good after every time we had Sex I just felt so good.

"I love reconciliation Sex" I said I turned my head to tom to look at him he did the same and faced me.

He put on a smirk and said "Me too darling"

Our breaths calm down and I put my head on his chest to rest a bit, I Closed my eyes, I felt Tom play with my hair he is so cute.

I feel asleep.

I feel how Tom tried to put on a t-shirt on me, I pretended not to notice it, it was so cute, he really thought about me and wanted me to be fine,and it couldn't be any better.

These are the little things that make me Fall even more and more for him.

After he was done putting on his T-shirt on me I fell asleep again.

After about 4 hours I woke up Tom was lying next to me Shirtless he was so incredibly cute when he slept.

I looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was already 2 am I got up and did not make a sound so that Tom would not wake up, I opened the door of the bedroom and closed it again behind me.