Chapter 22

After a while
Tom and Paula arrived the Hotel, The Taxi driver put out the luggage of the Trunk,
And passed it on to one of the hotel employees, who brought it straight to Paula and Tom's room.

Tom and Paula walked into the Lobby of the hotel they went to the front desk to check in.

"Hi We have reserved a suite in the name of Mr. And Mrs. Felton." said Tom

"Yes, just a moment, I'll take a quick look ..... ID cards, please."
Tom and Paula reached into their pockets to get their IDs out, they gave their IDs to the man who ran the reception.

"All right, here is your card for the room, you are in the third house, your golf cart is in front of the door"
Paula and Tom nod, grabbed their ID cards
And went back to the front door. 

They sat on a golf cart and drove to their house, after 10 minutes drive through the hotel complex they arrived at their house.
Tom parked the golf cart, switched off the engine Paula and Tom got out of the golf cart, and ran towards the door of the house.

Tom was walking behind Paula when Paula put the card in the door, Tom lifted Paula to carry her over the threshold.

"ahh Tom what are you doing?"

"You know my preference for tradition"

Paula start to stare into Tom's Ocean eyes.

"your eyes are so beautiful"

"Look at yours Mrs. Felton, sorry I just can't believe that you are wearing my name now"

"me neither Mr. Felton"

Tom held Paula a little more in his arms before he put her down again and shared a romantic kiss with her.

"What do you think of it if we go into the pool now?" asked Tom.

" Well I think that's a good idea, let's switch in our Swimwear."

Paula went into the bedroom where Tom and Paula's luggage was already.  On the bed a swath of towels folded with rose petals.

" Awwe this is so gorgeous " Said Paula

She and Tom opened their suitcases, took out their swimwear, and changed.

Paula wore a tight red bikini with which she would have had all eyes on her in any case, Tom then said "You don't wear that on the beach!"

"why?" Paula then asked back?

"well that's a little revealing."

"Mhh okay"

Tom was right, of course, Paula only wore it to tease Tom a little.

Tom had moved at some point and both  went out to the pool.

"wow a pool with a view" Paula said.

You could see the ocean from the pool,
"the only view I have is you" said Tom then.

Paula turned to Tom looked up at him,
and looked him deep in the eyes, then she put her hand on his cheek and pulled him a little closer to kiss him.

That kiss got a little out of control and Tom said
"I always wanted to have sex in the pool"
Paula looked back to Tom and then said "Same here"
"Jump" Tom said

Paula jump Then into the pool,
Tom did that too.

Tom reappeared and saw Paula she was waiting for him.

He swam over to her, pressed her against the pool wall and began to kiss, the kiss was very violent, her tongues fought together, Tom pulled on Paula's panties, he opened her loop.

Then he had both of them dragged on and tossed their panties out of the pool, he walked his hand towards her vagina and began to massage her clit

Paula began to moan out
"that feels so good"

Tom stuck two of his fingers into her and kept going in and out with them,
Paula held onto Tom's back so she wouldn't go under water.

Tom wandered from Paula's lips to her neck and kissed him hard. Paula groaned much louder and said
"please don't stop it feels so good"

Slowly Paula felt that she was Just about to cum

Tom said "cum on my hand"

Tom massaged her much more intensely and not a minute later Paula had cum for the first time.

Tom said "Now it's my turn" Tom sat on the edge of the pool and took off his swimming pants.
Tom his friend, was very happy, Paula didn't need to do much more.

Paula began to massage his cock and slowly took it into her mouth, she licked something around his glans with her tongue until she had his cock completely in her mouth and kept pacing up and down.  Tom threw his head back and moaned softly " Fuck"

Two minutes later Tom cum into Paula's mouth.He then said to Paula in a dominant voice "Swallow it" Paula then did it.

Tom came back into the water then said to Paula that she should jump on him that she did then and put her feet around his waist.

Tom pushed Paula back against the pool wall and began to push his cock in and out of her.

Paula held on to his back with her hands and kissed his neck until he hit that one spot, Paula groaned loudly and moaned in his ear " Yes fuck me right there"

He did that for a while until Paula felt that she was about to cum Tom felt it too and fucked Paula a little harder and faster.

Paula threw her head back when she felt Tom's warm sperm in her vagina "Shit that was more than perfect "
said Tom and kissed Paula,
" Oh yes you say it was more than perfect"

After that Session of sex both left the pool and went back to the house, Paula put on a bathrobe from the bathroom, so did Tom and then they both lay in bed and cuddled and fell asleep quickly.

.
.
.
.
______________________________________________
Hi Lovely,
Thank you so much for 1K reads
I'm full of love right now Thank you!!