22: Epilogue

Ten years later...

Everything was going well.

Mina had took Nayeon's advice of focusing on her dreams to forget her heart problems, and was one of greatest ballerinas of the century.

Nayeon had trained for three years and debuted, also as a soloist, under BigHit Entertainment. Her fanbase was steadily growing every day and she had fulfilled her childhood dream to be a singer.

Taehyung was at the height of his career, and thankfully, his relationship with Nayeon was unaffected by the public and was stronger than ever. They started dating publicly five years ago, two years after Nayeon made her debut.

Jimin was working as a dance trainer and he was actively participating in international dance competitions, and he won most of them.

Jeongyeon was studying in college with the goals of becoming a lawyer, and she occasionally duetted with Nayeon in producing songs for her albums. Even though the tiring hours had prevented her from spending much time, as much as they had before, with Jimin, their bond was still unbroken and secure.

--------------------------------------

Jeongyeon and Jimin had been invited to an alumni reunion at their high school. Nayeon, of course, could not attend because of her packed schedules, and Mina couldn't either, because she was overseas developing her skills. Apart from the pair of them, most of their class had arrived. 

Just like how they did ten years ago at school, they entered the rooftop stealthily, once the party had finished. This time, they were hand in hand, and were going onto the rooftop together. 

As they looked over the horizons reminiscing their school memories fondly, Jeongyeon smiled as she remembered how she has kissed Jimin for the first time, in her broken state. Jimin, however, was not feeling calm at all. He had got an important question to ask Jeongyeon when the time was right and his heart was beating vigorously against his chest.

They stayed there for an hour, and when the sky started to glow gold, Jimin got onto his knee and he brought out a ring box from his pocket. He opened the box and looked at Jeongyeon full-heartedly, "Jeongyeon-ah, here we are, in the exact location and time when we officially fell in love. Will you marry me?"

Jeongyeon couldn't hold back her tears of joy, love, trust and gratitude, as she screamed out loud, "Yes!", and she kissed him, just as they had did ten years ago.

-----------------------------------------

Our first kiss here opened our door to love, and our last kiss here opened our door to marriage. Ten years ago, at the exact place, at the exact time, looking at the exact same sunset, you brought colour and happiness into my life, and I'm grateful for that.

Now at this moment, even though the sunset is still the same, it's somehow brighter than it was ten years ago, because I know that we will be together forever.

Trust me, I will be forever yours.

~End~