Thank You

Dear readers,

I now announce that my debut novel Forever Yours has officially come to an end. Now, I would like to thank all of you for giving me tremendous support over the past week of writing. 

Even though I've only been writing this for exactly 10 days, it was, to be honest, very tiring as I pushed myself to write more than I ever would, as I pictured your eager faces when you get to read my new works. 

10 days of nonstop writing have really paid off, and I'm thankful that there are readers who are willing to read this. 2-3 chapters per day have been draining all of my energy every day, but I'm glad that I have this opportunity to do what I like, which is writing, especially about my Twice bias Jeongyeon and one of my fav BTS members (but not bias tho sorry) Jimin.

Throughout these 10 days, I, and you all, I'm sure of it, have noticed a large change in my writing style. It has just being better and better, longer and longer, and I'm grateful that you all are the main reasons behind this improvement. 

To become a writer was always my childhood goal (tho I'm also quite young now), and it has been my greatest pride to know that I have finally achieved it. Even though this novel doesn't get a lot of reads (but really, it has exceeded my expectations), I'm glad that there is at least someone who reads this.

For an unexperienced writer, both in writing books and love, like me, 600 reads (at the time I'm writing this) is really unexpected and surprising. Thank you.

To be honest, when I first started writing this book, my only goal is to get at least 1 person to read this, and I'm proud to say that I've fulfilled this goal, thanks to you all. 

I hope that I can become your friend someday, and please feel free to inbox me. I welcome anything, from writing suggestions to a simple 'hi'. 

For my next works, I might be updating them less often, because I'll be having a lot on my plate. And it's Christmas now, so I have a short break from school to work on this project. So please don't be disappointed if there are any slow updates. 

Once again, thank you for all your support towards my debut, and I'll be back soon with a better story. I promise. 

I wish you all a merry Christmas, and a fruitful 2021 ahead.

Thank you for everything.

stamp0hy 💣🍭💜💚

 ps. my next book Heart Breaker (Tzukook fanfic) is out now!