3: Taehyung

Some days later Mr Kim announced they would be doing a group project on Kpop idols. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jimin and a couple others quickly formed a group. A girl suggested to do the solo artist Kim Taehyung, by the stage name V, and was back up with most of the groupmates' approvals.

(In this story, Kim Taehyung, or known as V, is a solo artist debuting under BigHit Entertainment. He is famous for his hotness, vocals and dance. He is one of the most famous Kpop idols around the world.)

Nayeon glanced at Jeongyeon, whose face was slowly paling, and suggested to change V to IU, another solo singer in Korea. Luckily, the others agreed without question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, Jeongyeon raced up to the school rooftop and whispered to herself, "Kim Taehyung." Hearing even his name brought tears to her eyes.

"Jeong," someone whispered behind her, and placed his hand on her shoulder, "I saw you paling at discussion today. Do you have a problem with V?"

It was Jimin again, "Can you tell me what's wrong? I'm your friend." "There's nothing to tell," Jeongyeon replied harshly, and proceeded to pushing him away, but not before Jimin slipped some candies into her hand. 

Jeongyeon smiled despite having teary eyes. "Thanks Jimin-oppa. I'll tell you tomorrow."

----------------------------------------------------------

The next day at school, Jeongyeon saw an anonymous post-it note in her drawer, saying that the person supports her. She smiled at the obvious sender's words. She spent the entire day swallowing up her fears as she prepared herself to talk to Jimin.

"Jimin-ah," She began as he stepped onto the rooftop, "You asked me, yesterday, if I had a problem with V, and my answer is yes." Jimin raised his eyebrows. "We had a strong bond because h-he was my best friend in high school." 

Jeongyeon felt bad about lying to Jimin, but it was the only way she could both keep her promise of telling him and stop her emotions from overwhelming onto her.

Jimin interlocked his fingers with hers, but Jeongyeon withdrew her hand.

"Please," She narrowed her eyes, "Don't cross the line."