2: Friends

A couple of hours later, the recess bell rang, and Jeongyeon was suddenly backhugged. She turned to see a girl with bunny teeth clinging onto her and screamed with surprise, "Wah Nayeon-ie, you're really here! I missed you."

Nayeon was Jeongyeon's best friend for ten long years, but the left Suwon for Seoul a year ago on her parents' orders, when she was in a relationship with a guy her parents disproved of. Nayeon was the only person Jeongyeon trusted completely and confided all her secrets in.  Seeing her in person made tears go into Jeongyeon's eyes.

"Ani-ah, Jeongyeon please don't cry," Nayeon whined as she wiped her best friend's tears with her sleeve, "Don't ruin your image on the first day of school. 

Once Jeongyeon took back control over her emotions, she whispered to Nayeon, "Unnie, who's that Park Jimin guy?" Nayeon smirked and glanced at Jimin, who was pretending to sleep but was actually listening to every word in their conversation, "Interested in him already, huh?" Jeongyeon furiously denied it, and Jimin secretly snickered. 

"Mianhae," Nayeon apologized half-heartedly, "Jimin is a close friend of mine. He's one of the most popular guys at school because he's hot and cute, and almost every girl wants him. But he's not interested in anyone here, so he's never been in a relationship before." " I wonder who's he waiting for." 

Jimin rolled his eyes in his mind. I want you, Yoo Jeongyeon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Several hours later, school ended, and Nayeon left Jeongyeon to attend a club meeting, and Jeongyeon ended up going to the school rooftop to cleanse her mind. She heard footsteps behind her and saw Jimin sitting next to her. How he knew she was there, Jeongyeon didn't care. 

She asked him what he was doing, and Jimin replied, "Can I be our friend?" "Why would you suddenly request to be my friend?" Jeongyeon retorted, "If you want a friend you should ask yoru fans." 

Jimin's face reddened slightly, and held out his hand, "A friend of Nayeon's is a friend of mine. I want to know you more." "Okay then," Jeongyeon shook his hand, "Let's be friends.

But if you cross my line, be ready to face consequences."