~Chapter 3~

Chapter three: The attack of storm terror.

Pain.

That's what you felt around your entire body. 

Darkness.

That's all you could see with your eyes. 

It was terrible, you felt alone all over again. 

Making you realize that your nothing but a piece of trash who is just in a dream.

But, somehow...you never wanted this dream to be fake. 

But only real. 

If all of this was a dream.

Then it sure in hell felt real.

You heard faint voices through your ears. 

But somehow you couldn't open your eyes. 

The voices sounded very familiar, but you can't quite pick them out yet. 

The muffled voices started to become clearer, but still, you couldn't pick them out.

You just wanted the pain to stop so you could wake up.

But that probably won't be anytime soon.

"She's not dying is she sister Grace?" Amber asked, pacing around the church's bed.

"Amber, she will be fine. All she needs is rest." grace responded, putting a hot cloth onto your head. 

Lumine felt a pain inside her chest. 

Sitting on the stool beside your bed somehow pained her. 

If she would've seen that hilichurl coming, none of this would've happened. 

Paimon appeared beside her, looking at your sleeping form with also a sad face. 

"Paimon still doesn't know what the cause of her power was! It almost made paimon blow away!" The floating one stated, putting a finger on her chin. 

Sister grace shook her head. "Well, whatever dark magic caused her state, seems to be serious. I believe the nights of favorites needs to investigate."

Amber whined. "Jean is always busy. She will put this aside like the rest, then just only focus on storm terror." She explained, causing paimon to tilt her head. 

"Storm terror?" She asked, making an amber sigh, suddenly heading towards the chapel doors.

"Follow me outside." 

Stopping, she turned to sister grace. "Get us if something ever happens."

The nun nodded with a bow. "Yes, Master Amber."

Paimaon tilted her head again. "Just exactly where are we going?" She asked, making the knight giggle.

"I'd like to give Lumine something, as a gift. But first I must catch you up on the times with storm terrors attacks."

"Hey! Why doesn't paimon get a reward?!" She whined, causing lumine to giggle. 

"B-Because this gift is useless to you Paimon. But I will give you something I'd think you'd like. A Mondstadt delicacy, sticky honey roast!"

Paimons mouth basically drooled as she did a little dance. 

"Sticky honey roast!" She repeated excitingly.