~Chapter 17~

Author: Just real quick before we get started, I know all of you wanted to meet razor for this chapter. But, this book is getting so juicy, I don't want the juice to stop just yet. Besides, I came up with plan of you all meeting razor in a cool, yet unexpected way, okay? Also, I know all of you think that Paimon is the UnKnown god in this story, but I already picked out who the Unknown god was, 'Elizabeth.' So please, you can continue commenting Paimon, but She is not the Unknown god! Anyways. Let' get into today's chapter!

The Blessing of the land. 

Bubbles 4213.

Chapter 17.

The Trail of Benson Tuffin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just by looking at this bastard makes me want to commit murder." You confessed, causing Paimon and Lumine to suddenly snort with your comment. 

Benson was just sitting their, his back facing you as his fat, gross face just stares at the wall, a madly mischief grin grew onto his face. 

"He really grown on you, doesn't he? He's like a bag of cat's ready to pounce, not knowing what he's going to do next. A fat, yet ugly cat..>" Kaeya joked, causing Amber to cross her arms beside him. "For a fat man, he sure is impressed with himself...." She mumbled, standing below Venti who was hanging from a wooden beam above.

He had his eyes clothes as he was doing some sort of meditation, trying his best not to become angry at this moment. "People can change with brutal thoughts and minds, besides, I believe Mondstadt has tried to put him away for centuries, but never has the guts to go up against the fauti. Alas, that's of what I know of." 

Paimon's head tilted. "So he works for the Fatui? No wonder he has so many charges." 

"All much has been cleared when the fatui stepped in, which is why their was hardly any evidence with the past murder of the last Grand master...." Diluc grumbled, his hands clenching with anger. 

Lumine was now confused, her form was standing beside you as her mind was filled with questions and thoughts. Then her gaze went towards everyone confusingly.  "Last Grand master? You mean, there was another Grand night before Jean?

Charles nodded. "Indeed, the last grand master was Liam (l/n)'s, the best Grand Master to put the war between Teyvat and the Fatui to somewhat of an end. But...." He soon trailed off, not knowing if he should tell the impeccable situation. 

"But, what?" You asked him, a hint of annoyance and eagerness was tinted throughout it. 

Charles looked your away, a sad look soon plastering onto his face. "He was raped and murdered by Benson....." He confessed, suddenly making your eyes grow wide. 

"W-What..?" you repeated, your breath soon coming short as lumine beside you grabbed your arm, helping you stay onto your feet. 

" I didn't want to believe it either, since Liam was best friends with my father before he died. He was a good soul and a good man."

"His wife, Esther (L/n), was the commander of the nights before Kaeya, she too was also killed by him. My mother always took me to the headquarters just to see her, she was like family to me..." Jean replied, her face also growing sad as everyone in the room looked down to the floor. 

You're heart instantly felt bad. Knowing the consequences of a person dying is hard. 

Especially someone you truly love.