Diluc: A special thanks from me.

Diluc: H-Hello...just wanted to say thank you for the kind questions on the Q&A. I-It was nice to spend some time with you all.
Diluc: B-But don't tell Charles or Kaeya about it...I wanted to thank other people who stuck with Author-San through this journey. She is struggling to keep this book published on time since school is now in the way.
Diluc: S-So please, for me be patient with her. She works so hard for this story to grow and you should do your part in sharing it with strangers or friends. I Also wanted to tell everyone a good night and get well rested. If you can't sleep, I-I guess I-I'll be there. I-If you want me to that is.
Diluc: *Suddenly yawns* I-I'm terribly sorry. I felt tired all the sudden. But don't worry about me, just make sure all of you take care of yourselves.
Diluc: Your health is important, and the Author cares so much about you. She treats you all like family. I-I care a-about you too. *Blushes*
Diluc: I kind of just want to stay and talk forever. But, I don't want to be a bore, but I guess I'm better than Kaeya huh?
Diluc: *Is being cute and doesn't know what else to say*
Diluc: W-Well, I wanted to say this in the Q&A but never got the time, I will be better. I-If that means I have to change who I am then so be it. Somehow, when I saw you all in the sky temple, time suddenly stopped. I know I shouldn't be telling you this behind the scenes, but I-I just couldn't sleep with it still in my head.
Diluc: I know we are acquaintances but I would like to get to know you better.
Diluc: So it is my turn to ask some questions. Would that be alright?
Diluc: Y-You don't have to answer them, but I'd thought it will make me as a better person and four out relationship level to g-grow.
Diluc: but please keep this a secret, I took over for Charles, he bought it, thankfully.
Diluc: A-Also author doesn't know I'm here,
Okay so here are the questions.
1. What is the best Ideal date for you?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Do you have holidays in your world? If so, which one is your favorite?
4. If you could travel to any land or part of the world where would you travel? Besides Genshin of course.
5. Favorite beverage?
6: A-A quite embarrassing one, b-but what is your Ideal type?
7: If i were to date you, what can I do to show you affection? (Cuddles, holding hands, making you life. It could be anything.)
8: Almost done, but If I can take you anywhere in Genshin where would you let me take you?
9: what is your favorite cuddle position?
10: and Finally, What are you doing r-right now?
Diluc: I know they are a lot, but you do not have to answer all of them. I-I would understand.
Diluc: *Yawns more* Gosh I'm so tired, I think I must take my leave. I really do not want to leave, but I have important matters to do very, very early.
Diluc: I hope you all stay safe, and please take care of your health.
Diluc: if you need anything, don't hesitate to message Author. She will contact me straight away.
Diluc: I hope.
Diluc: before I go, I wanted to show you a gift.
Diluc: I forgot to show this during the Q&A, but Charles got me side tracked.
Diluc:

Diluc: *Blushes and turns away* I-I lost a bet t-to Kaey, h-he made me put it on

Diluc: *Blushes and turns away* I-I lost a bet t-to Kaey, h-he made me put it on. I hate him so much.
Diluc: I'm sorry if I ever made you flustered, it was never my intentions.
Diluc: A-Anyways the next chapter will be uploaded by Friday. I am not sure if that's the official date, but I will let you know if anything changes
Diluc: *Grabs your hand and brings it up to his soft lips* Goodnight, princess, and again thank you. Please get good enough sleep, and have good enough dreams. kisses your hand*
Diluc: I will be waiting patiently for your arrival. *smiles*