~Chapter 20~

The Blessing of the land.

Bubbles 4213

Chapter 20

The Great Escape, Pt 2. 

(Author: Another exciting chapter, play music when I tell you too and this is going to be bloody so if that stuff makes you puke, then bring a bucket with you! Let's get into it!! Also, for the beginning you can choose you're own fighting music if...

(Author: Another exciting chapter, play music when I tell you too and this is going to be bloody so if that stuff makes you puke, then bring a bucket with you! Let's get into it!! Also, for the beginning you can choose you're own fighting music if you want too, wanted this music above to be a bad ass moment for someone special! Anyways, make sure to stay tuned at the end for the author's note, it is important. ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"RAHHH!!!!" Diluc charged forward, as his sword instantly cached on fire. He used his pyro to melt one of Bensons guards in half, his spine dropping to the floor as blood painted Mondstadt red.  Glaring behind him, Diluc soon kicked a guy who was sneaking behind him, his foot landing in the guards stomach.

His kick was so much, that it made the poor man Puke his gut's out, which spilled on the concrete floor, and his black boots. ''Shit, these are new shoes too!' he thought, looking at the puke covered boots. 

Cringing, the redette grabbed a hold of the enemies arm, quickly spinning as he yeeted the guard into a stall of food, which the impact broke the whole thing down. 

 As a chopped off head rolled his way, he instantly felt sick as the skin covered skull hit his kneeling knee. 

"Augh! Nasty!" He snapped, a little scared as he instantly slapping the head away, feeling like he was going to puke then and their. 

Kaeya poked a guards eyes out, his ears hearing the delicious scream of his victim  as the now dead body just stood their, not falling to the ground. 

Blood splattered on the captains face, making his heart race more as he grabbed the guards head, forcing it to whip around as he broke the guy's neck, getting a loud, yet satisfying scream out of him. 

"What, scared of a head brother?" Joked Kaeya, who got his sword out of the Guards face, making Diluc scoff. 

"Blood makes me sick..." He mumbled, his face suddenly turning green as f he was going to vomit.

Sighing, Kaeya faced the standing, dead guard infant, causing him to push the body slightly, causing it to fall with ease. 

As the guard fell to the floor below the captain, a guard was about to sneak up behind him, but Kaeya suddenly heard his footsteps as his muscular arms went out, the sword slitting her throat making her eyes widen. 

"Sorry hun, at least take me to dinner first." He teases with a smirk, his ears hearing the girl's knees hit the concrete. 

Not looking at the gargling, dying girl. Kaeya ran forwards as he froze the ground beneath him, making many guards ahead struggle to stand.