~Chapter 27.~

The Blessing of the Land

Bubbles 4213

A Various Genshin Impact x Outsider reader

Chapter 27

The awaited storm..

(Violence is in this chapter, bring a puke bucket, or just skip over the bad parts! For the best experience, turn to dark mode and play the music while reading! ENJOY!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*LEVEL UP!!! RANK 70*

*WANT TO CONTINUE THE GAME?*

-Yes- -No-

*EXILENT, PLEASE WAIT....*

...

....

....

*LOADING COMPLETE, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER*

....

......

.......

M|

Mo|

Mon|

Mond|

Monds|

Mondst|

Mondsta|

Mondstat|

3 days after the invasion...

------------------------------------------

Mondstadt.....

A beautiful town that was ruled by a powerful god, named Barbatos.

He in his life spended everyday...every drop of blood, all the falling tears and screams to make this place a home. 

His home, to the people he cares for so much. 

But...the city of freedom is no more...

Dark, scary clouds tower over the little town, as all kinds of flying creatures and monsters were above in the sky, watching for any intruders. 

Snipers, of Benson's guards sat onto the newly built wall around the town, also keeping watch as we can see some guards and Hilichurls walking across it. 

Many of the Mondstadt people now were in there, being beaten, raped, spit on, rocks were thrown onto them, their bones breaking with every mess-ups they ever did. 

It's become a slave town..

a Brutal zone...

Some bodies were hanged on slanted crosses, behedged, or gutless as the organs hanged from their corps. 

Large wolves' walked around the now new slaves who were building, starving and hungry. 

There large mouth's were growling, large amounts of slobber leaving their jaws. Some of the guards were riding the creatures, keeping watch too see if someone messes up again. 

Behind the workers, the chapel of the town seemed to have looked different, as the statue of Barbatos, was turned into the unknown god. 

It towered over like a menace, an angry menace. Giving people nothing but fear, which she wanted. 

In the background, we could hear the horrible screams of pain, looking to a guard who is whipping a little girl who messed up on the painting of the flag. Her mother pleaded for them to stop, but they whipped her too, holding onto her as they forced her to watch.