~Chapter 18~

The Blessing of the Land.

Bubbles 4213.

Chapter 18

The Help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been three weeks.

Three weeks in that rotting cell, blamed for the recent murders of the Mondstadt citizens.

It pissed you off that it turned out this way.

The victim getting punished, instead of the suspect.

You weren't even outside three weeks ago, you were at the stupid slumber party, which apparently never happened when you saw that cat fished photo.

Your friends,  Including dill Visited you from time to time, reassuring that they are going to get you out of there.

But....

You're starting to think that's not going to happen.

As your body was in the corner of your cell, your arms scaredy hugged your knees, you're poor, now skinny body shivering in the cold night.

The guards guarding the room watched you with disgust, laughing at your hurting state as they think you were responsible, and deserve this punishment.

For the past three weeks, you never moved, ate anything, even said a word. It worried your friends that you are completely shut down, a new side of you showing.

Venti and Lumine weren't taking it well either, both of them couldn't stop crying, nor visited you because their eyes couldn't stand seeing you broken, or hurt.

They both wanted to take your place, wanting to get excited for you, so you can live the rest of your life in happiness.

But, they both know that's not what you wanted, others to die for the mistakes you've done. You've doubted yourself, not believing that your going to get out of here from the amount of time you're friends were taking.

But, it was never their fault.

Evidence was running low, going to hiding like Benson never even wanted you to walk free.

it was freaking useless to keep looking, but instead come up with another plan.

You're rest also hit Diluc and Kaeya hard, forcing them to come closer after all of these years, and comfort each other, like actual brothers.

Yes, both of them hated it at first, but they didn't care.

They needed to heal, heal for you and figure out the next plan of action.

That's what everyone wanted.

To just get you back to them, safe and sound.

But how?

Diluc, Jean, and Lisa were laying across the headquarter doors, their eyes looking up at the ceiling as they never have slept, dark circles were under their eyes as Lisa let out a loud, yet soft Yawn.

Kaeya went down to you with food, seeing if you'd finally take the home cooked meal from him. But, as always you never moved, so it just sat there with the rest of the rotten food you put to side.

all of them were worried for you.

Watching as your body become skinnier and skinnier.

It hurt Lumine most, as she's the one who met you first, know you a little better than others.