~Chapter 15~

The Blessing of the Land

Bubbles4213

Chapter 15

Lazy Cuddles! (Modern Au)

Requested from Zhongli-railme.

Author: This is going to be a Modern Idol Au. I had this idea in mind for this Au to be the second book, but I don't know how it will turn out yet. Let me know if this is a good Idea!

Author: Also, thank you Zhongli-railme for requesting this chapter! You lighten up my day with beautiful comments and thank you for sticking around! Also this might have a little bit of Aether giving you affection, but it might be at the very end.

Author: Warning, if you don't like anything to do with Polyamorous relationships, then this book isn't probable the best for you. Because I'm a hoe and I want all the Anime babes. Besides aren't we all like that?? Anyways, on to the chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tired.

That's what your whole body felt right now.

Lazy, and not moving has been on your agenda all day. Not worrying about online class, chores, or any shit from the internet. Just you, the Tv, and the Funimation app while streaming Haikyuu all day. Also, curled up on the couch while munching on your favorite snacks in one of your lover's sweatshirt's is the dream Vacation.

But sadly, you where lazy alone today as your lovers where out and about all day long.

Childe, Kaeya,Razor, and Diluc had some lyrics to finish up, while Venti was teaching Zhongli, Aether, and Albedo the new choreo for their upcoming album. Xiao was a different story, he had a photo shoot to go to, which made him stay in not until 1:00 Am.

(Yes I made them K-pop stars, fight me.)

It's not that you don't like how the pictures turn out in the end, but it's about him coming home extremely late, which he has to wake up super early the next morning.

Don't get me started about the beauties. Lumine, Lisa, Amber, Jean, Ningguang, Xiangling, and Mona had tour preparations today, which means everyone is at hard work with Idol life.

It made you a little sad, not being able to see everyone all day long.

Yes you see them mostly in the morning, but it's not the same when you don't have a lot of time to spend time with them.

Kaeya and Diluc offered to stay home, but you didn't want the to get behind on their lyrics again, so you made them go.

As your arm Lazily layed over the edge of the couch, you flipped through funimation, seeing how their is no new Anime's to watch at the moment.

Sighing, your sat up from the warmth of the couch, your (Long/Medium/short) hair fell onto your face, making you blow some of it from your face.

As you looked at the kitty clock on your Apartment wall, you noticed that it was Almost 10:00, making you feel a little uneasy that at least not one of your lovers aren't home yet.

"Zhongli should be home by now..." you mumbled, his rather large sweatshirt engulphed your tiny form in the giant comfort of the soft fabric.

Lifting your arms flighty, you burring yourself into his hoody, taking a deep smell of the sweet Vanilla of Zhongli, making you even more comfy, and less worried.